[APP][2.3.3+] Kinetic! - fastest way to catch up with friends [v1.5]

OP hystericalz

1st April 2014, 02:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
More
Kinetic is the most efficient way to find out what your friends are up to right now. Plans change every second and might fall through last minute and so you want an answer instantly. You don't have to call/message 5-10 people or post on a social network where it might not be checked. Kinetic is versatile and made for a thousand different situations, different to what other apps can provide. If you broadcast yourself, you will never have to ask the question 'why didn't you call me? I was free!'

The way it works is that a person can post a status or check a list of their friends statuses of what they want to do right now. They get an optional push notification each time a post is made, so that's potentially a 100% reach so you know your post is getting through to all your friends. A common reason for friends not calling/inviting you out is because they assume you're busy, either with work, friends or a significant other. But they might actually be free at that point in time. By broadcasting that you are free and willing to hang out, it lets people include you in their plans. Because a person doesn't get called out, they assume people are busy so they just stay at home bored, while their friend might be thinking the same thing. There are always people in similar situations to you but nothing gets done if you don't let them know, and that's what my app does. It's a catalyst that gets people into action. With enough users, at any time you can check your phone and be provided with several different options of meeting up with friends.

- Simply choose a category icon representing what you want to do
- Write down a status including any additional information e.g. what you want to do, time, place
- Choose to send to all your friends or specific groups that you have created
- Choose to post to Facebook or Twitter
- Chat with friends in each status post

I think Kinetic is a true social network that encourages people to hang out and promotes activeness. We have all these social networks but they don't focus on getting people together. We like people's photos on Facebook, see what they're eating on Instagram but we're still not hanging out with them anymore than before. And the apps that encourage people to meet up are for dating, hook-ups or to randomly find people around them. My app is a positive influence that tries to bring it back to hanging with friends so people don't feel alone. There are a lot of different situations and personalities my app caters for, and people can customize it to what they like. They know exactly what the app is for so they don't have to sift through a huge thread of posts to find the information they need.

Please try out my free app and tell me what you think! Thanks!

http://play.google.com/store/apps/de...5raW5ldGljIl0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntt4e1DJnMk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-03-05-21-12-26.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	2661684   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-03-05-21-17-45.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	2661685   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-03-05-21-22-08.png