Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,373 Members 47,658 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] file system error

Tip us?

samsonikky12
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [q] file system error

I have recently purchased a SONY XPERIA S which is a decent fone, my problem is there is no wifi or bluetooth at all, I am on stock firmware6.2.b.0.211 i cant connect to any wifi connections or any bluetooth devices, i cant use NANDROID ONLINE BACKUP or any such like to try and look at the file system it keeps reporting java errors whenever i try to copy the file system. the fone is secondhand and therefore do not know of its past life, any help would be most helpful, i know how to use flashtool and have rooted my device but still cant make or create a complete backup of my fone any ideas anyone

chrissiong
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsonikky12 View Post
I have recently purchased a SONY XPERIA S which is a decent fone, my problem is there is no wifi or bluetooth at all, I am on stock firmware6.2.b.0.211 i cant connect to any wifi connections or any bluetooth devices, i cant use NANDROID ONLINE BACKUP or any such like to try and look at the file system it keeps reporting java errors whenever i try to copy the file system. the fone is secondhand and therefore do not know of its past life, any help would be most helpful, i know how to use flashtool and have rooted my device but still cant make or create a complete backup of my fone any ideas anyone
Try to use custom recovery like CWM and TWRP to do nandroid backup

samsonikky12
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default RECOVERY

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiong View Post
Try to use custom recovery like CWM and TWRP to do nandroid backup
i have done a nandroid backup can anyone tell me where its wrong, as i dont know how to assess if its right or wrong i have enclosed the report generated by it
Attached Files
File Type: txt recovery 1a.txt - [Click for QR Code] (62.1 KB, 1 views)