FORUMS

[Q] help me!!!

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By are yie, Junior Member on 1st April 2014, 03:46 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
help me please,my samsung grand quattro boot screen changed after i root my phone...even,i already reinstall stock rom and the letter "Samsung Galaxy win GT-I8552" do not change to "Samsung Galaxy grand quattro GT-I8552"

1st April 2014, 04:34 AM |#2  
Flag Manaus, AM
Thanks Meter: 186

More
Use Odin to reflash a firmware of your country... after this your boot screen should change, and you may root again.

But you don't need to worry, because Win is the same model as Grand Quattro (it depends of country, in my homeland it's Galaxy Win) and your phone will work properly
1st April 2014, 05:25 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freitaz

Use Odin to reflash a firmware of your country... after this your boot screen should change, and you may root again.

But you don't need to worry, because Win is the same model as Grand Quattro (it depends of country, in my homeland it's Galaxy Win) and your phone will work properly

i already do that with my country stock rom,but the problem still happen.I also install another country stock rom but it still like that.
18th September 2015, 04:39 AM |#4  
Flag lapu lapu city

More
hello...i want to help
hello, i have same issue as you.. im from the philippines but i really like the boot logo grand quattro..when i flashed the india firmware it has the galaxy win bootlogo but when i updated it via wifi it reboot with the grand quattro bootlogo...
19th September 2015, 12:15 PM |#5  

More
Device not Detected In odin
I downloaded all type of drivers and also got original samsung usb but odin does not detects my phone can anyone help on this it is important drivers get installed proprely i tried all versions of odin too plz help gyuz
27th September 2015, 04:28 PM |#6  
Flag kapurthala
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh_1234567890

I downloaded all type of drivers and also got original samsung usb but odin does not detects my phone can anyone help on this it is important drivers get installed proprely i tried all versions of odin too plz help gyuz

Remove your phone battery sim etc. Then wait for few second and only by battery turn ur phone on then see if it connects.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)