Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,214 Members 43,058 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sprint Galaxy S3 Value

Tip us?

Nybs31
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default Sprint Galaxy S3 Value

Hello all. I have a question. Kinda like a poll. How much do you think I could get for my s3 if I sold it on Craigslist or ebay? It is the 16gb pebble blue one. I would rate the phone in almost mint condition. It only has a small scratch on the screen. I would include an extra battery, a pure gear dualtek case, and a seidio obex waterproof case with belt holster. No charger or ear buds would be included. My upgrade is coming in May, and I think I would get more for my phone than sprint would give me for it if I sold it privately. I would like to get $150 for everything. Is that price reasonable? Let me know what you think.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

88EVGAFTW
Old
Thanks Meter 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nybs31 View Post
Hello all. I have a question. Kinda like a poll. How much do you think I could get for my s3 if I sold it on Craigslist or ebay? It is the 16gb pebble blue one. I would rate the phone in almost mint condition. It only has a small scratch on the screen. I would include an extra battery, a pure gear dualtek case, and a seidio obex waterproof case with belt holster. No charger or ear buds would be included. My upgrade is coming in May, and I think I would get more for my phone than sprint would give me for it if I sold it privately. I would like to get $150 for everything. Is that price reasonable? Let me know what you think.

Just check your local craigslist to see the comps. Then price accordingly.
The Following User Says Thank You to 88EVGAFTW For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shehroze3
Old
Thanks Meter 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nybs31 View Post

Go on swappa and sell it. I just sold mine for $195. With all the goodies you're giving with it, it will sell in no time.
If I helped you, PLEASE press the THANKS button!
The Following User Says Thank You to shehroze3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

metalfan78
Old
Thanks Meter 1562
I just sold mine on craigslist for $150, just the phone and charger.
The Following User Says Thank You to metalfan78 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13767
Go to swappa or use other internet sites for this conversation. Thanks
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following User Says Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe