Thread Closed

Sprint Galaxy S3 Value

OP Nybs31

1st April 2014, 04:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 23

74 posts
More
Hello all. I have a question. Kinda like a poll. How much do you think I could get for my s3 if I sold it on Craigslist or ebay? It is the 16gb pebble blue one. I would rate the phone in almost mint condition. It only has a small scratch on the screen. I would include an extra battery, a pure gear dualtek case, and a seidio obex waterproof case with belt holster. No charger or ear buds would be included. My upgrade is coming in May, and I think I would get more for my phone than sprint would give me for it if I sold it privately. I would like to get $150 for everything. Is that price reasonable? Let me know what you think.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
1st April 2014, 04:09 AM   |  #2  
Flag San Diego, CA
Thanks Meter: 132

719 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nybs31

Hello all. I have a question. Kinda like a poll. How much do you think I could get for my s3 if I sold it on Craigslist or ebay? It is the 16gb pebble blue one. I would rate the phone in almost mint condition. It only has a small scratch on the screen. I would include an extra battery, a pure gear dualtek case, and a seidio obex waterproof case with belt holster. No charger or ear buds would be included. My upgrade is coming in May, and I think I would get more for my phone than sprint would give me for it if I sold it privately. I would like to get $150 for everything. Is that price reasonable? Let me know what you think.

Just check your local craigslist to see the comps. Then price accordingly.
The Following User Says Thank You to 88EVGAFTW For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2014, 04:40 AM   |  #3  
Flag Katy
Thanks Meter: 218

520 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nybs31

Go on swappa and sell it. I just sold mine for $195. With all the goodies you're giving with it, it will sell in no time.
The Following User Says Thank You to shehroze3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2014, 05:38 AM   |  #4  
Flag Littleton, CO
Thanks Meter: 1,774

4,013 posts
More
I just sold mine on craigslist for $150, just the phone and charger.
The Following User Says Thank You to metalfan78 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #5  
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,812

8,467 posts
More
Go to swappa or use other internet sites for this conversation. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread