Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,583 Members 38,318 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Slowing down

Tip us?

Bleedpurple
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Slowing down

Noticed the S3 threads seem like they're slowing down. Time to upgrade in guessing

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

bradley129
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 63
You gotta be kidding me? What else are you expecting we have pretty much every rom available there's no more for people to port or and issues ect. Fell free to upgrade but do not try to Blaim it on there isn't ehnough threads.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to bradley129 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bleedpurple
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Wasn't saying I'm going to upgrade or was I talking ****. Just saying this thread has slowed way down. People must have upgraded. I appreciate all the hard work the devs have done. So you sir can.......

jwigley24
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedpurple View Post
Noticed the S3 threads seem like they're slowing down. Time to upgrade in guessing

i think the development threads are still busy, just hasn't been many updates in the past week. seems like there are some data issues with the latest CM nightly's, which i think might be keeping roms based on that from being updated for the time being... just my 2 cents.
Devices
Sprint HTC One M8
Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III
HTC EVO Shift 4G
Amazon Kindle Fire

bilgerryan
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 27,550

DONATE TO ME
Might be because most of the bus are worked out and everything is working good... I know there hasn't been much activity in my thread but there are over 450 downloads.

The Following User Says Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
Thanks Meter 13,810
and, there is this off topic thread where this type discussion belongs...http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2434520
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe