Phone [Q] How to make the Galaxy S3 Look Like The S2

OP AndroBoy823

31st March 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
this may sound wierd but i would like my galaxy s3 to look like the galaxy s2.....is there any apps that can help or a rom that can help me...if so please provide instructions....i havent the slightest clue why but i just like the touchwiz interface that the galaxy s2 had....so basically i am asking is there a way to get the original touchwiz from the galaxy s2 over to my galaxy s3
31st March 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 768

1,522 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroBoy823

this may sound wierd but i would like my galaxy s3 to look like the galaxy s2.....is there any apps that can help or a rom that can help me...if so please provide instructions....i havent the slightest clue why but i just like the touchwiz interface that the galaxy s2 had....so basically i am asking is there a way to get the original touchwiz from the galaxy s2 over to my galaxy s3

Are you talking about gingerbread TouchWiz? If so then there is no way, this phone never ran gingerbread.

The lowest you can go is ics, and that's pretty similar to jellybean. If you're on 4.3 though you're completely stuck.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
31st March 2014, 09:40 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
so there would be no way to downgrade touchwiz to that version...or there isnt a rom out there with that version on it????.....that is interesting...that version of touchwiz was simplier..i never owned a galaxy s3 but i know someone that does lol and comapred to my touchwiz version thiers is better
31st March 2014, 10:22 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 768

1,522 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroBoy823

so there would be no way to downgrade touchwiz to that version...or there isnt a rom out there with that version on it????.....that is interesting...that version of touchwiz was simplier..i never owned a galaxy s3 but i know someone that does lol and comapred to my touchwiz version thiers is better

I don't know what version you're talking about, I'd need to know more details. But if you're on 4.3 you can't use anything else if you're on 4.1 you can use anything that's available.

There was no rom made for the s3 that had 3.0 on it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
31st March 2014, 11:45 PM   |  #5  
Flag Baltimore, MD
Thanks Meter: 326

969 posts
More
You can use a custom launcher like Nova Launcher and download a Galaxy S2 theme in the Play Store.
The Following User Says Thank You to DroidOnRoids For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy s2, galaxy s3, mod
Previous Thread Next Thread