OP miles77

11th January 2014, 12:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lizton
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Donate to Me
More
I am having issues with my LG Thrill P925 just updated to ICS. The wifi will not turn on. This was also an issue before I updated. Perfectly good phone except for this issue. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!!!
14th March 2014, 11:36 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

43 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by miles77

I am having issues with my LG Thrill P925 just updated to ICS. The wifi will not turn on. This was also an issue before I updated. Perfectly good phone except for this issue. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!!!

I have the same issue with wifi. I'm about to update the phone but don't really expect it to fix the wifi issue after reading this.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles77

I have the same issue with wifi. I'm about to update the phone but don't really expect it to fix the wifi issue after reading this.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread