Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,715 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG Thrill wifi problem

Tip us?

miles77
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default LG Thrill wifi problem

I am having issues with my LG Thrill P925 just updated to ICS. The wifi will not turn on. This was also an issue before I updated. Perfectly good phone except for this issue. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!!!

n3fta
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by miles77 View Post
I am having issues with my LG Thrill P925 just updated to ICS. The wifi will not turn on. This was also an issue before I updated. Perfectly good phone except for this issue. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!!!
I have the same issue with wifi. I'm about to update the phone but don't really expect it to fix the wifi issue after reading this.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles77 View Post
I have the same issue with wifi. I'm about to update the phone but don't really expect it to fix the wifi issue after reading this.