IPEGA PG 9025 Finally connected with Windows 7!
I had problem with connecting this gamepad (it was undiscoverable under add new device) via bluetooth on my Toshiba Satellite a210 - the cause of all my troubles was toshiba bluetooth driver (it was lacking funcionality)
But finally I connected it with a small cheat on
toshiba bluetooth drivers(I think other laptops will work too).
1. Remember, you take the risk of installing generic driver!
2. You have to locate your bluetooth driver at Device Manager.
3. Right click on it and choose uptade driver, then you have to choose driver from list and select "Generic Bluetooth Driver"
4. It will start installing, wait till installation finish.
5. Then follow this instruction: logisticsct.com/blog/ipega-controller-windows-drivers (sry, I can't post outside links for now)
6. Tested with VBA Emulator.
I thought that I should share this with you. I was fighting with it for about month and I was about to give up. Maybe someone have the same problem as me. Now the gamepad gained one more funcionality, not only on android.