[APP] CS AppCover 1.0
As I found myself clicking by mistake certain areas of different apps or even being destructed by what is being displayed on that area (e.g: advertisements), I have created this app to help me in this matter.
The app provides the next functionality:
- Create a 'cover' for a running app (form specific, if app uses multiple forms then multiple covers may be required).
- The 'cover' can be customized in terms of size, position and image being displayed (select images from the build-in list or gallery).
- The 'cover' can optionally appear if connectivity is present.
- The 'cover' can optionally be 'protective' which means that the 'cover' blocks the user touch input to the background app (hardware keys are still operational).
Below are the basic steps to add a default cover which can be customized later:
1. Enable the 'Notification to add cover' within the CS AppCover app.
2. Load the app in question and view the form in question.
3. Select from the Notification Curtain 'Add' to add the default cover for the running app.
4. Pinch in/out with two fingers (anywhere on the screen) to increase the size of the cover to the pinch direction.
5. Pan left/right/up/down with one finger (anywhere on the screen) to move the cover.
6. Select from the Notification Curtain 'Save', to save the cover.
7. Use the CS AppCover app (accessed through the icon on the Notification Curtain) to customize the cover.
- The cover is form specific so you may need to repeat steps above when the form changes.
- Notifications are shown which allow to disable, delete, resize/move the cover. The notifications can be disabled within the app if not needed anymore.
- Long press on a cover will toggle the transparency.
- System tools
Be able to start at boot, display the covers.
- Network communication
Get active network connections.