Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Help rooting with 9.30.1 Xt926 running 4.1.2

OP demon627

23rd March 2014, 05:25 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
I looked around and cant seem to find anything on this. I found a thread for 9.30.1 for androind 4.3 but obviously it wont work on my device.
My system version is 9.30.1.XT926 Android Version 4.1.2
This is my first root and i am completely new to rooting. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Also i tried motochopper and that failed
23rd March 2014, 11:02 PM   |  #2  
RikRong's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 467
 
1,285 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Two words, "Safe Root."
24th March 2014, 12:04 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Can you be more specific? Like I said I'm new to rooting

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
24th March 2014, 12:17 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 526
 
2,585 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon627

Can you be more specific? Like I said I'm new to rooting

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRong

Two words, "Safe Root."

I have asked that the "SafeRoot" thread be sticked. Note one word.
Search with google "saferoot xda"
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2565758
The Following User Says Thank You to aviwdoowks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2014, 06:12 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviwdoowks

I have asked that the "SafeRoot" thread be sticked. Note one word.
Search with google "saferoot xda"
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2565758

Maybe since it's for the s4. I'm not a fan of repost but it might get you the sticky.
1st April 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
66 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon627

I looked around and cant seem to find anything on this. I found a thread for 9.30.1 for androind 4.3 but obviously it wont work on my device.
My system version is 9.30.1.XT926 Android Version 4.1.2
This is my first root and i am completely new to rooting. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Also i tried motochopper and that failed

Try my method at #4 in this post. It may work
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2701920
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes