Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,360 Members 53,789 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

restore hidden menu

Tip us?
 
createben
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 52
Join Date: May 2011
Default restore hidden menu

Hi Guys,
Is there any way to restore all the settings in hidden menu? Will it be restored after flashing firmware kdz's?
Thanks in advance.........
 
createben
Old
#2  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 52
Join Date: May 2011
why nobody is replying?
 
XxZombiePikachu
Old
#3  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1088
Posts: 2,146
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Aguada
Quote:
Originally Posted by createben View Post
Hi Guys,
Is there any way to restore all the settings in hidden menu? Will it be restored after flashing firmware kdz's?
Thanks in advance.........
when you restore to stock using kdz it puts everything back to stock so in theory if the hidden menu settings are a part of stock then yes it will restore settings in hidden menu
The Following User Says Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
createben
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 52
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu View Post
when you restore to stock using kdz it puts everything back to stock so in theory if the hidden menu settings are a part of stock then yes it will restore settings in hidden menu

Thanks for reply.
I did update recovery using LG mobile support tool.hidden menu settings didn't restored. I think it is same as KDZ flashing.
 
AyDee
Old
#5  
AyDee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 793
Posts: 1,247
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mobile

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by createben View Post
Hi Guys,
Is there any way to restore all the settings in hidden menu? Will it be restored after flashing firmware kdz's?
Thanks in advance.........
Hi, are you talking about the hidden menu in LG launcher?
Which settings are you trying to reset?
 
createben
Old
(Last edited by createben; 2nd April 2014 at 11:13 AM.)
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 52
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyDee View Post
Hi, are you talking about the hidden menu in LG launcher?
Which settings are you trying to reset?
I need to reset test results menu.after used device test i got test menu result as 'PASS' before that, it is 'not tested',How can i revet back to not tested?
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...