[ROM][4.4.2][Official][OSE Rom][d801]

Search This thread

timpohladthomas

Aug 25, 2010
ose_logo.png

TeamOSE.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

OSE Nor Anyone @ XDA.com Are Responsible For What You Do With Your Device.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

OSE-Boot_zps0f647791.gif

Features.png

* Based On Slim
* DarkUI Toggle Theme
* Multi-Window
* PIE Navigation
* Custom Navbar Options
* Custom Clock Options
* Custom Battery Options
* CRT Animation Control
* Init.d Support
* Init.d Tweaks
* All Features in Slim V3
* HALO
* System App Remover
* OnTheFly DensityChanger
* App Ops
* OmniSwitch
* Lockscreen Notifications
* Build Prop Mods
* Suspend Actions
* Wake Lock Blockers
* & Much More...

Install.png

* Download The Rom
* Download OSE GApps
* Wipe System, Data, Cache & Dalvik
* Install Rom & OSE GApps
* Reboot
* Enjoy

Github.png

* OSE GITHUB

GooglePlus.png

* OSE G+

Credits.png

* CYANOGENMOD
* AOKP
* PA
* SLIMROMS
* P.A.C

Download.png

* OSE ROM

timpohladthomas

Aug 25, 2010
Ok Ladies and Gentlemen,

Due to problems with our email server I have made it so there is no need to register to download from our new forum. However, it would be greatly appreciated if you would register so we are able to track users better. It takes hardly any time to register and can be done at this link ( http://www.drdevs.com/subs/ose/register ). I ask you kindly to please register for OSE's sake. After u register the activation email will be in spam, please check it and mark it as not spam, this will allow you to receive all emails from the forum from now on. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Tim
OSE Developer

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

razrlover

Mar 28, 2012
Google Pixel 6
Ok Ladies and Gentlemen,

Due to problems with our email server I have made it so there is no need to register to download from our new forum. However, it would be greatly appreciated if you would register so we are able to track users better. It takes hardly any time to register and can be done at this link ( http://www.drdevs.com/subs/ose/register ). I ask you kindly to please register for OSE's sake. After u register the activation email will be in spam, please check it and mark it as not spam, this will allow you to receive all emails from the forum from now on. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Tim
OSE Developer

I registered brother Judgeno1. Thanks again for all your work cant wait.

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

FormeriPhoney

Jan 19, 2011
This looks interesting. I'm getting my g2 today, I'll give it a run. Is the purple theme embedded or can we change that

bouzouki

Nov 20, 2010
nj
just installed this.... awesome rom... runs super quick...only issue i have is that knock on is not enabled and cannot find the option to turn it on or off...thank you for this wonderful rom.

timpohladthomas

Aug 25, 2010
People were having issues with knock on and sod but if u flash a custom kernel it will be working

rawdaddymagraden

Nov 17, 2011
Mo-Ville
Liking this ROM so far. Only issue I keep having is that the back button stops working and keyboard won't show. I end up having to reboot to fix it. Once I reboot messaging force close till I clear cache and force close myself.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Kukari

Jul 23, 2010
Colorado
This is looking pretty slick!

Quick question though, I really like the Driving Mode feature, but is there any way to add it to a Qucksetting tile?

I've tried making a custom tile but can't find the setting under the available options.

timpohladthomas

Aug 25, 2010

Quick question though, I really like the Driving Mode feature, but is there any way to add it to a Qucksetting tile?

I've tried making a custom tile but can't find the setting under the available options.

I am working on that amongst other things

Reactions: Kukari

razrlover

Mar 28, 2012
Google Pixel 6
Great builds TpT. 4/10 & 4/11 are really great. TWRP wiping bug is back. Formatting script takes forever. Want there in 4/8 build.. Just a heads up. 4/11 def stable, only bug twrp wiping and couple of fc's on keyboard . thanks again!!!

Chuck_Diesel

Apr 26, 2011
Great builds TpT. 4/10 & 4/11 are really great. TWRP wiping bug is back. Formatting script takes forever. Want there in 4/8 build.. Just a heads up. 4/11 def stable, only bug twrp wiping and couple of fc's on keyboard . thanks again!!!

I went to flash and it just sat there saying "Mount system" or something along those lines for what seemed like foreverrrrrrrr. Is that just it downlading then?

razrlover

Mar 28, 2012
Google Pixel 6
I went to flash and it just sat there saying "Mount system" or something along those lines for what seemed like foreverrrrrrrr. Is that just it downlading then?

No thats the wiping bug i was referring to. Old bug from early G2 development . first noticed in twrp 2.6.3.2. I am sure Tim will fix. Just leave it alone and let finish. It is formating system, data, cache etc... Then it mounts system and installs rom.

Reactions: timpohladthomas

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ose_logo.png

TeamOSE.png

OSE Nor Anyone @ XDA.com Are Responsible For What You Do With Your Device.

OSE-Boot_zps0f647791.gif

Features.png

* Based On Slim
    * DarkUI Toggle Theme
    * Multi-Window
    * PIE Navigation
    * Custom Navbar Options
    * Custom Clock Options
    * Custom Battery Options
    * CRT Animation Control
    * Init.d Support
    * Init.d Tweaks
    * All Features in Slim V3
    * HALO
    * System App Remover
    * OnTheFly DensityChanger
    * App Ops
    * OmniSwitch
    * Lockscreen Notifications
    * Build Prop Mods
    * Suspend Actions
    * Wake Lock Blockers
    * & Much More...

Install.png

* Download The Rom
    * Download OSE GApps
    * Wipe System, Data, Cache & Dalvik
    * Install Rom & OSE GApps
    * Reboot
    * Enjoy

Github.png

* OSE GITHUB

GooglePlus.png

* OSE G+

Credits.png

* CYANOGENMOD
    * AOKP
    * PA
    * SLIMROMS
    * P.A.C

Download.png

* OSE ROM
    Welcome Tim*** Thanks for great rom and now starting a thread for it!! If you have never tried OSE you should. One of my favorite r o ms for sure**!!!!

I am working on that amongst other things

No thats the wiping bug i was referring to. Old bug from early G2 development . first noticed in twrp 2.6.3.2. I am sure Tim will fix. Just leave it alone and let finish. It is formating system, data, cache etc... Then it mounts system and installs rom.