Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,742 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Find my daughter calls HOW ??

Tip us?
 
zakben
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2014
Question Find my daughter calls HOW ??

how can I see the calls that makes my daughter in her smartphone? (xperia U)

because she deletes them forever and I'm sure she talking with a person but she always answers NO!

Is there any app to do this? i can install on your phone ? or receive all calls on my smartphone??
 
teonagode
Old
#2  
teonagode's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 262
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ajdovscina
The answer is no,and chill out dude and let the kid have some privacy lol

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app


Phone:LG Google Nexus 5
Rom: Stock
Kernel version: 3.4.0
Baseband version:
Build number:
HBOOT:
Recovery: Stock
 
zakben
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default Find my daughter calls HOW ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by teonagode View Post
The answer is no,and chill out dude and let the kid have some privacy lol

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
As you see a person going in the wrong way .. and that person are your daughter will understand dear!


the last time he spoke on the phone but when he gave me the phone .. i think he deleted everything ... I do not understand what hides!!
 
zakben
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default Find my daughter calls HOW ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakben View Post
As you see a person going in the wrong way .. and that person are your daughter will understand dear!


the last time he spoke on the phone but when he gave me the phone .. i think he deleted everything ... I do not understand what hides!!
UP
 
nikunj.baheti@gmail.com
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 254
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakben View Post
UP
well this is not a app for snooping but you can try installing truecaller on her mobile and then even if she deletes the call records then also you can see whom she calls vice-versa and you can tell her that this is app is for searching numbers.... and this can do the trick
PRESS THE THANKS IF I HELPED
 
zakben
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default Find my daughter calls HOW ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikunj.baheti@gmail.com View Post
well this is not a app for snooping but you can try installing truecaller on her mobile and then even if she deletes the call records then also you can see whom she calls vice-versa and you can tell her that this is app is for searching numbers.... and this can do the trick
PRESS THE THANKS IF I HELPED
so you want mean this app truecaller save all calls on smartphone even if her delete them from default??
 
nikunj.baheti@gmail.com
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 254
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakben View Post
so you want mean this app truecaller save all calls on smartphone even if her delete them from default??
yup what is it does is that it actually saves the log somewhere different place rather than taking it directly from the dialler app and you can easily see who had called her and don't tell her that it saves call log
PRESS THE TANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED
 
zakben
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default Find my daughter calls HOW ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikunj.baheti@gmail.com View Post
yup what is it does is that it actually saves the log somewhere different place rather than taking it directly from the dialler app and you can easily see who had called her and don't tell her that it saves call log
PRESS THE TANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED
i just install and test it on my smartphone but when i delete call from default is delete from the app too !

so i can install this app in her smartphone but when she call with this (strane man) i think she remove the call immediatly !

think this app dont do nothing! am waiting maybe another member have more experience
 
LS.xD
Old
(Last edited by LS.xD; 3rd April 2014 at 01:24 PM.)
#9  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 585
Posts: 1,854
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Lübeck

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakben View Post
i just install and test it on my smartphone but when i delete call from default is delete from the app too !

so i can install this app in her smartphone but when she call with this (strane man) i think she remove the call immediatly !

think this app dont do nothing! am waiting maybe another member have more experience

I know this is a technical forum. Not meant to give personal advices

BUT this topic really disturbing me. So if the "guy" is not intended to act in any criminal way to your daughter (In that case you can call the police of course) you may be think about letting your daughter decide about the poeple she spends time with...

If the simcard is registered on your name (In case your daughter is not at least 16years old it must be like this) you can ask the provider for the call logs...
HTC One S @ PAC-man 4.4.2 [ALPHA1] [12/5/2014] + IceCode Kernel v4.0 // HBoot 2.15 - unlocked BL - S-OFF - NO "tampered & warning text" // TWRP mod 2.7.0.8

Samsung Galaxy W @ ParanoidAndroid 4.3 [BETA3] [6/5/2014] + KhaN Kernel v2.0 // Base: I8150XXLMI // PhilZ CWM 6.01.4

"REVIVED" HTC Wildfire S @ CyanogenMod 11(AWESOME!!!) [6/5/2014] //HBoot 1.09 - unlocked BL // TWRP 2.7.0.0


It won't hurt you to press "thanks" if me or someone other helped you...
 
zakben
Old
#10  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default Find my daughter calls HOW ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD View Post
I know this is a technical forum. Not meant to give personal advices

BUT this topic really disturbing me. So if the "guy" is not intended to act in any criminal way to your daughter (In that case you can call the police of course) you may be think about letting your daughter decide about the poeple she spends time with...

If the simcard is registered on your name (In case your daughter is not at least 16years old it must be like this) you can ask the provider for the call logs...
thanks so much for you reply but i dont remember the sim card registration name ...!

every day when she comes home from school talking on the phone .. but in the evening when I check the phone i can't find anything!

I thought there was some application that saves .. what one does on the smartphone.! because i check on Google but i find this fourm!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Make Your Own DIY Capacitive Stylus

The XDA Portal is a place where we like to talkabout things that are interesting, fun, and sometimes … more

Remove Unnecessary WhatsApp Elements with Xposed

In modern life, you can’t underestimate the power ofthe dark sidemessaging … more