Post Reply

Exclamation [Q] lg e970 mokee rom theme support

OP harshc510

31st March 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
I have lg e970 with mokee rom 4.4.2 , 3.4.0-cm+ kernel buildbot@mokee.
Can anyone help me for changing theme in it.

Thanks in advance. Please guide me form beginning each and every step in detail. I'm not used too for all these software languages.
31st March 2014, 01:18 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Tuscaloosa, Al.
Thanks Meter: 41
 
365 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Go to settings,than themes...any theme you download will be added to that menu..to find themes try using an app made by jrummy or check out the android theme & apps thread

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
31st March 2014, 03:49 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxcorex28

Go to settings,than themes...any theme you download will be added to that menu..to find themes try using an app made by jrummy or check out the android theme & apps thread

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app



How do i know which theme supported by my rom t.e "mokee 44.2 e970 140328 release".
31st March 2014, 06:24 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Unhappy
I have installed that app. It showing lot of themes. For cm 7? Cm 8? Cm 10... cm 11?

What's mine cyanogenmod?

Can anyone help me? I really want some of those themes.
I'm using lg e970 with mokee latest rom t.e i mentioned above. Help me.
Thanks
1st April 2014, 02:32 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Tuscaloosa, Al.
Thanks Meter: 41
 
365 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
You are using cm 11..cm10 themes will work as well as cm 11 themes...look for thomasfransca in play store. He makes great themes

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st April 2014, 07:31 AM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxcorex28

You are using cm 11..cm10 themes will work as well as cm 11 themes...look for thomasfransca in play store. He makes great themes

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app


I downloaded some of themes for cm 10/11,its showed me incompatible. What should i do now? And can you please provide me that application link.
Thanks
1st April 2014, 08:06 AM   |  #7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshc510

I downloaded some of themes for cm 10/11,its showed me incompatible. What should i do now? And can you please provide me that application link.
Thanks

I am having the same issues with themes on all ROMs that i have install it would tell me the same thing incompatible

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app
1st April 2014, 08:30 PM   |  #8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Anyone help me here....please
2nd April 2014, 03:31 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Flag Tuscaloosa, Al.
Thanks Meter: 41
 
365 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
What kind of ROM are you using ? There are also other theme engines you can use such as Xthemengine..Xtheme is a xposed framework module. I'm not sure how complex it is using though. That'll require some reading on your part. I do know if you get a message saying something about missing assets,you just hit apply anyways. I have forgotten why it does this...its been like that since theme engine was initially implemented into cyanogenmod. I believe that might of been implemented when cm7 came out..cm7 was gingerbread BTW...if you are getting an incompatible issue, it might be because of your DPI settings or your trying to use a theme made for a different device screen resolution. Xposed framework also has a newer theme engine alternative (don't ask me,what it is..I can't remember)....

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
2nd April 2014, 06:02 AM   |  #10  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxcorex28

What kind of ROM are you using ? There are also other theme engines you can use such as Xthemengine..Xtheme is a xposed framework module. I'm not sure how complex it is using though. That'll require some reading on your part. I do know if you get a message saying something about missing assets,you just hit apply anyways. I have forgotten why it does this...its been like that since theme engine was initially implemented into cyanogenmod. I believe that might of been implemented when cm7 came out..cm7 was gingerbread BTW...if you are getting an incompatible issue, it might be because of your DPI settings or your trying to use a theme made for a different device screen resolution. Xposed framework also has a newer theme engine alternative (don't ask me,what it is..I can't remember)....

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app



I'm using mokee rom for lg e970 latest release http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2672399

Is this ok?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes