Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,635 Members 52,871 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] lg e970 mokee rom theme support

Tip us?

harshc510
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Exclamation [Q] lg e970 mokee rom theme support

I have lg e970 with mokee rom 4.4.2 , 3.4.0-cm+ kernel buildbot@mokee.
Can anyone help me for changing theme in it.

Thanks in advance. Please guide me form beginning each and every step in detail. I'm not used too for all these software languages.

jxcorex28
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Go to settings,than themes...any theme you download will be added to that menu..to find themes try using an app made by jrummy or check out the android theme & apps thread

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

harshc510
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxcorex28 View Post
Go to settings,than themes...any theme you download will be added to that menu..to find themes try using an app made by jrummy or check out the android theme & apps thread

How do i know which theme supported by my rom t.e "mokee 44.2 e970 140328 release".

harshc510
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I have installed that app. It showing lot of themes. For cm 7? Cm 8? Cm 10... cm 11?

What's mine cyanogenmod?

Can anyone help me? I really want some of those themes.
I'm using lg e970 with mokee latest rom t.e i mentioned above. Help me.
Thanks

jxcorex28
Old
Thanks Meter 26
You are using cm 11..cm10 themes will work as well as cm 11 themes...look for thomasfransca in play store. He makes great themes

harshc510
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
You are using cm 11..cm10 themes will work as well as cm 11 themes...look for thomasfransca in play store. He makes great themes

I downloaded some of themes for cm 10/11,its showed me incompatible. What should i do now? And can you please provide me that application link.
Thanks

cwbcwb
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshc510 View Post
I downloaded some of themes for cm 10/11,its showed me incompatible. What should i do now? And can you please provide me that application link.
Thanks
I am having the same issues with themes on all ROMs that i have install it would tell me the same thing incompatible

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app

harshc510
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Anyone help me here....please

jxcorex28
Old
Thanks Meter 26
What kind of ROM are you using ? There are also other theme engines you can use such as Xthemengine..Xtheme is a xposed framework module. I'm not sure how complex it is using though. That'll require some reading on your part. I do know if you get a message saying something about missing assets,you just hit apply anyways. I have forgotten why it does this...its been like that since theme engine was initially implemented into cyanogenmod. I believe that might of been implemented when cm7 came out..cm7 was gingerbread BTW...if you are getting an incompatible issue, it might be because of your DPI settings or your trying to use a theme made for a different device screen resolution. Xposed framework also has a newer theme engine alternative (don't ask me,what it is..I can't remember)....

harshc510
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
What kind of ROM are you using ? There are also other theme engines you can use such as Xthemengine..Xtheme is a xposed framework module. I'm not sure how complex it is using though. That'll require some reading on your part. I do know if you get a message saying something about missing assets,you just hit apply anyways. I have forgotten why it does this...its been like that since theme engine was initially implemented into cyanogenmod. I believe that might of been implemented when cm7 came out..cm7 was gingerbread BTW...if you are getting an incompatible issue, it might be because of your DPI settings or your trying to use a theme made for a different device screen resolution. Xposed framework also has a newer theme engine alternative (don't ask me,what it is..I can't remember)....

I'm using mokee rom for lg e970 latest release http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2672399

Is this ok?