FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] network locked please help

28 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By thevilla1, Junior Member on 1st April 2014, 04:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hi folks...think I posted in the wrong section...so here goes...

Hi folks... im a bit of a noob when it comes to phones...basically my Three contract finished today and I inserted my new GiffGaff sim...only to get the Sim Network Unlock Pin....I searched around on here and found the way to get the code using the terminal emulator and the imie code.
I put the 8 digit code in...and got the message Network Unlock Successful .... but I still have no network signal....I rebooted the phone and I kept getting Sim network unlock pin - screen. put the code in....successful...etc.

My next option was moving from cyanogenmod 10.1 to the latest CyanogenMod 11 - Android 4.4.2 - KitKat .... installed fine...but on boot up I still get the unlock pin screen....enter code...unlock successful....no signal ...and back to square one.

does anybody have a way to unlock this?

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1st April 2014, 11:34 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
giving up
well the code aint gonna work....so looking at other options...

ive tried the PG58DIAG.nbh route... but all i get is security fail / reboot my phone is s-on does it need to be s-off for that method?

think its easier to just get another 3 sim and stick with them

2nd April 2014, 12:28 AM |#3  
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 2,440

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevilla1

well the code aint gonna work....so looking at other options...

ive tried the PG58DIAG.nbh route... but all i get is security fail / reboot my phone is s-on does it need to be s-off for that method?

think its easier to just get another 3 sim and stick with them

yes your device requires to be on S-OFF
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)