Thanks Meter 2643
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: North Miami Beach
DONATE TO ME
My Epic Sense 6 Splash Screens
Hey guys, waiting for my phone to mail in...meanwhile I made some splash screens. Enjoy!
I used this
splash screen maker to make the splash screens with the correct android-info.txt, so hopefully these should work. However, in case they don't, I take no responsibility if you guys brick your phones applying this through the bootloader.
Also, I figure I should mention, there is no gray border around the actual splash screens
instructions, as per @dgtiii
1. Place splash zip in your fastboot folder, rename splash.zip.
2. Reboot to bootloader, connect your phone to pc, should go to Fastboot USB mode
3. Fastboot oem rebootRUU
4. Fastboot flash zip splash.zip
5. Fastboot reboot-bootloader
6. Unplug your phone, select reboot in bootloader, see your awesome new splash screen!
for the android-info.txt
for the splash screen maker
for the installation guide