Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 44,949 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Themer Zooper NEW widgets.

Tip us?

orateam
Old
(Last edited by orateam; 3rd April 2014 at 09:27 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
Default Themer Zooper NEW widgets.

I have been a zooper widget fan for awhile now but been frustrated by the lack of available widgets out there. Well themer has provided me with a wealth of skins and widgets now and just like the spaceship on independence day, everything has just come alive.

Let me elaborate. For those that are new to zooper, it's a widget customization tool. You can pretty much make anything you like. It's best to start with a template and then move on. But templates are limited.

Themer is a launcher that encompasses zooper themes. Eacher themer theme is basically a unique launcher.

What i have been able to do is this: long press on any theme in themer and click ADVANCED then ULOCK widget. This frees you to then long press and configure it. You can then use the Zooper (within themer) to save your widget/theme/launcher settings. Then go back to your launcher (TW/ADW/NOVA), fire up a zooper widget and open the layout from your SD card for the theme you saved in themer. Now you have the same fun screens of themer, but with the flexibility of it being a screen.

With this, I have pulled out calendar widgets and placed them within my normal screen (keeping the ADW interface), pulled out music widgets to place beautifully on parts of the screen never intended, and more.

orateam
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
attachment shows before and after.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	before.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	134.5 KB
ID:	2666927   Click image for larger version

Name:	Custom.jpg