Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,106 Members 41,769 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q][Why?]CM11 kitkat THREAD CLOSED

Tip us?
 
Abhaysinh
Old
(Last edited by Abhaysinh; 2nd April 2014 at 03:40 AM.)
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 131
Join Date: Jan 2014
Question [Q][Why?]CM11 kitkat THREAD CLOSED

what problem bro,why close this thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2535682

which reason for this?

Can someone explain this to me?

Thanks
 
pico hackr
Old
#2  
pico hackr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,572
Posts: 817
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: CiTy oF HeAvEn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhaysinh View Post
what problem bro,why close this thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2535682

which reason for this?

Can someone explain this to me?

Thanks
thread is not closed yet bro check it again . galaxyfreak released a new build yesterday
 
Abhaysinh
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 131
Join Date: Jan 2014
Info 2 Sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pico hackr View Post
thread is not closed yet bro check it again . galaxyfreak released a new build yesterday
Thread Closed Today,Rechecked.
Link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51563127
 
pico hackr
Old
(Last edited by pico hackr; 2nd April 2014 at 11:41 AM.)
#4  
pico hackr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,572
Posts: 817
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: CiTy oF HeAvEn
ya i checked it dude opened
The Following User Says Thank You to pico hackr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kunaltyagii
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 84
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Coimbatore
but there is a lot of lag in the RC1 build. is that removed from the RC2 build?? i used RC1 for 1 week and it showed very high RAM usage. i got nly 100mb free ram even when i just had whatsapp running. i went back to beta 4 and it shows atleast 180 mb free ram with just whatsapp running in background. has any1 used RC2 and checked regarding this?
 
pico hackr
Old
(Last edited by pico hackr; 2nd April 2014 at 08:43 AM.)
#6  
pico hackr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,572
Posts: 817
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: CiTy oF HeAvEn
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunaltyagii View Post
but there is a lot of lag in the RC1 build. is that removed from the RC2 build?? i used RC1 for 1 week and it showed very high RAM usage. i got nly 100mb free ram even when i just had whatsapp running. i went back to beta 4 and it shows atleast 180 mb free ram with just whatsapp running in background. has any1 used RC2 and checked regarding this?
try using performance scripts , 150 mb free ram after using whatsapp 30 mb missing (without any tweaks)
 
pggdt
Old
#7  
pggdt's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 33
Join Date: Mar 2014
I tried the new release but my GPS is still not working. I don't care about the RAM usage. Anybody got GPS bug too?
 
pico hackr
Old
(Last edited by pico hackr; 2nd April 2014 at 09:13 AM.)
#8  
pico hackr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,572
Posts: 817
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: CiTy oF HeAvEn
deleted
 
pggdt
Old
(Last edited by pggdt; 2nd April 2014 at 09:48 AM.)
#9  
pggdt's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 33
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by pico hackr View Post
deleted
to fix gps flash this zip file using recovery

download link:http://d-h.st/076


why you dileted this??? Doesn't that work too?
 
pico hackr
Old
(Last edited by pico hackr; 2nd April 2014 at 11:59 AM.)
#10  
pico hackr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,572
Posts: 817
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: CiTy oF HeAvEn
Quote:
Originally Posted by pggdt View Post
to fix gps flash this zip file using recovery

download link:http://d-h.st/076

why you dileted this??? Doesn't that work too?
ha ha ha

The Following User Says Thank You to pico hackr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
thread closed cm11 kitkat htc pico
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Add the Xperia Z2 Lock Screen to Your Favorite KitKat ROM

Almost every OEM adds its own unique flair to their stock firmwares. While some of … more

Android App Review: Control Your Phone with Quick Control Panel – XDA Developer TV

Your Android smart device has many features that you … more

Play Music on Android Wear with Stellio Music Player

Android Wear smartwatchesare growing inpopularity every day. Some devices have already … more

Schedule is up for xda:devcon ’14

With xda:devcon ’14 just around the corner, and the venue close to selling out, there is a lot … more