[Q] i8190n My earphones are deteted and i'm not plugging it

OP Yoljuan

2nd April 2014, 05:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Greetings

I'm a new user from Venezuela. Sorry for my english.

Recently I bought an i8190n for my wife, it came with android 4.1.1... after a week it begane to show the earphones detected and of course turns off the speaker and mic. The cell turns on the screen every 3 mins too.

I tried to use the three buttons combo and i didn't work. No problem, i used the adb command. Upgrade to 4.1.2 downloaded from Sammobile. But The cellphone keeps issued. Next I bring it to a technician, he changed the jack plug, and no change.

What could be the problem with it?? Any clue??
2nd April 2014, 09:13 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoljuan

Greetings

I'm a new user from Venezuela. Sorry for my english.

Recently I bought an i8190n for my wife, it came with android 4.1.1... after a week it begane to show the earphones detected and of course turns off the speaker and mic. The cell turns on the screen every 3 mins too.

I tried to use the three buttons combo and i didn't work. No problem, i used the adb command. Upgrade to 4.1.2 downloaded from Sammobile. But The cellphone keeps issued. Next I bring it to a technician, he changed the jack plug, and no change.

What could be the problem with it?? Any clue??

Having the earphones detected seems like a hardware problem. This does not necessarily have to be the jack plug. If your phone is under warranty, I would definitely try to have my phone exchanged.

Good luck!
2nd April 2014, 05:54 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by naevtamarkus

Having the earphones detected seems like a hardware problem. This does not necessarily have to be the jack plug. If your phone is under warranty, I would definitely try to have my phone exchanged.

Good luck!

Thankyou...

I donīt believe that the phone be under warranty yet. But i'll contact Samsung for checking it.
3rd April 2014, 08:41 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 3

19 posts
More
something similar happened to me some time ago, I found out that was due to something being stuck into the jack plug
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread