Galaxy S3 mini battery problem

OP evildog1

28th March 2014, 11:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96

480 posts
More
Hello

I have a problem. when i recharge my phone from 1% to 39% without using the phone. it just stop recharging and discharge instead.. to 36% . i rebooted the phone to restart recharging and i lost -14% so it have 22% left. when my battery got 50% and i reboot one more. the battery got glitched and get +30% more power so it have 80%. i don't know what's going on with the battery. my phone is rooted and i lost warranty... what to do?

normally the battery should not give itself 20-30% more power or lose power when reboot.

UPDATE: My battery is a little bit swollen now. i'm gonna to buy the new battery.
Last edited by evildog1; 3rd April 2014 at 03:44 PM.
28th March 2014, 11:15 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7,049

4,542 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evildog1

Hello

I have a problem. when i recharge my phone from 1% to 39% without using the phone. it just stop recharging and discharge instead.. to 36% . i rebooted the phone to restart recharging and i lost -14% so it have 22% left. when my battery got 50% and i reboot one more. the battery got glitched and get +30% more power so it have 80%. i don't know what's going on with the battery. my phone is rooted and i lost warranty... what to do?

normally the battery should not give itself 20-30% more power or lose power when reboot.

I don't understand very well what you're saying, anyway are you using the default charger or other!? The default battery or a chinese () one!? Which rom!? Give more useful info please.
29th March 2014, 12:56 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

480 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauam

I don't understand very well what you're saying, anyway are you using the default charger or other!? The default battery or a chinese () one!? Which rom!? Give more useful info please.

I'm using original Samsung charger, original Samsung battery made my china (NOT replacement) and stock rom.
29th March 2014, 06:07 PM   |  #4  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 197

774 posts
More
Quote:

I'm using original Samsung charger, original Samsung battery made my china (NOT replacement) and stock rom.

sounds like it's time for a battery replacement to me. something similar happened to me about 6 months ago and a new battery fixed it
30th March 2014, 01:46 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

480 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koragg97

sounds like it's time for a battery replacement to me. something similar happened to me about 6 months ago and a new battery fixed it

oh, ok. i don't buy a new battery until the battery is broken/completely dead.
31st March 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 8

61 posts
Quote:

oh, ok. i don't buy a new battery until the battery is broken/completely dead.

You could also find yourself some batteries on Ebay. Found mine on it, it's been working perfectly ever since. Don't wait until some kind of accident happens.
1st April 2014, 09:13 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

480 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkflawless

You could also find yourself some batteries on Ebay. Found mine on it, it's been working perfectly ever since. Don't wait until some kind of accident happens.

No no I don't trust Ebay. they can have fake things, like fake china iphone, fake china galaxy, etc. i will buy the original battery in my local store mytrendyphone.dk
1st April 2014, 09:17 AM   |  #8  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 2

62 posts
More
Quote:

No no I don't trust Ebay. they can have fake things, like fake china iphone, fake china galaxy, etc. i will buy the original battery in my local store mytrendyphone.dk

That's right, there are a few original ones on EBay. But I think if you want the smallest chance on a fake battery, you better look at the phone stores themself.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app
1st April 2014, 09:54 AM   |  #9  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 197

774 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiZii.

That's right, there are a few original ones on EBay. But I think if you want the smallest chance on a fake battery, you better look at the phone stores themself.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app

You can buy a 1700mah battery from the Galaxy Ace II. That's what I have and no complaints so far

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st April 2014, 10:06 AM   |  #10  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 2

62 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koragg97

You can buy a 1700mah battery from the Galaxy Ace II. That's what I have and no complaints so far

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Oh nice, didn't expect that.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread