Keyboard with clipboard capabilities like Stock keyboard?

OP xbmoyx

17th March 2014, 07:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 588

2,244 posts
I truly cannot stand the stock Sammy keyboard I usually use Google keyboard mostly because the auto correction is better. The only problem is the Google keyboard doesn't have the clipboard capability like the Sammy keyboard does. Is there another keyboard with this clipboard setting and aggressive auto correction?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
17th March 2014, 07:31 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member

2,244 posts
Forgot to add screenshot.
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1395081072313.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	2635703

18th March 2014, 01:56 AM   |  #3  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 297

2,965 posts
More
Swift key has good auto correction. I don't think it has the clipboard function though.
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkManX4lf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th March 2014, 03:41 PM   |  #4  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 44

73 posts
More
Swype has clipboard function. It's my favorite keyboard. I found that Swiftkey would sometimes lag when swyping which would lead to errors. They have some themes you can use and adjust the height of the keyboard to suit your fingers and size of phone, which is good with the Note 3 since too high can be hard to manage and a big screen.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benjaminclaw For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th March 2014, 04:15 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminclaw

Swype has clipboard function. It's my favorite keyboard. I found that Swiftkey would sometimes lag when swyping which would lead to errors. They have some themes you can use and adjust the height of the keyboard to suit your fingers and size of phone, which is good with the Note 3 since too high can be hard to manage and a big screen.

I am looking for the clipboard feature as well. I will give swype a try.
27th March 2014, 12:38 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

2,244 posts
Quote:

When I said clipboard I also ment clipboard history also. The stock Samsung clipboard has literally everything you have ever copied into the clipboard and you pick which one you need. In Swype all I'm finding is a copy and paste option no history, or am I missing something? The first attachment is the Stock Samsung keyboard with the clipboard history and the 2nd is Swype. Thanks for the reply also.

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1395877082002.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	2652326

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1395877100075.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	2652327

27th March 2014, 12:44 AM   |  #7  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 44

73 posts
More
Yes, I see what you mean. I thought about that right after I posted my reply. You are correct I think that it doesn't have a history. I will take a look at other keyboard and see if I can find one that does. You're right that it would be useful.

Galaxy Note running MiniN3 Maximus 5.8
The Following User Says Thank You to benjaminclaw For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th March 2014, 12:52 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member

2,244 posts
Quote:

Yes, I see what you mean. I thought about that right after I posted my reply. You are correct I think that it doesn't have a history. I will take a look at other keyboard and see if I can find one that does. You're right that it would be useful.

Galaxy Note running MiniN3 Maximus 5.8

Yeah it kinda reminds me of a cable remote how you can hit the last button if you don't want what you currently have selected. Could you image a remote control without a last button? Pure hell. Why can't these damn remotes have a 3 or 4 last channels also 2 to switch from isn't enough. Ok rant done.

29th March 2014, 11:06 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 11

179 posts
Look at Clipper.

Sent via my Note 8
The Following User Says Thank You to BclingergFJ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Resolute Blue
31st March 2014, 01:02 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbmoyx

When I said clipboard I also ment clipboard history also. The stock Samsung clipboard has literally everything you have ever copied into the clipboard and you pick which one you need. In Swype all I'm finding is a copy and paste option no history, or am I missing something? The first attachment is the Stock Samsung keyboard with the clipboard history and the 2nd is Swype. Thanks for the reply also.
Attachment 2652326
Attachment 2652327

I'm curious what the practical benefits of maintaining a long history of your clipboard would be? I'm always on the lookout for the smallest positive adjustments to my daily usage of my mobile device.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread