NOTE- THIS IS ONLY FOR THE N900T & N900W8, DO NOT TRY THIS ON N900(EXYNOS) VARIANT!!
1. Either a N900T or N900W8
1. Download the N9005 rom that you want to flash.
2. Open the rom using a ZIP manager. DON'T unpack it.
3. Now you need to edit the updater script, which can be found in
META-INF > com > google > android
4. You need to delete this command-
mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p25", "/preload");
6. Now your rom is ready to be flashed.
7. But you will need a kernel specific for your variant(many people have reported N9005 stock works fine but better safe than sorry) & the BT/NFC/WiFi fix
8. Now move those 3 files to your phone and then flash in this order -
ROM > Kernel > Fix
NOTE - If the rom you flashed has an option to reboot after flashing just the rom, UNSELECT it. You MUST flash all 3 files and then reboot.