Hi Guys, I Introduce to you how to root our ALCATEL ONE TOUCH TAB 7 HD
Chipset: Rockchip RK3066
Kernel Version: 3.0.8+
Build Number: 100_ASPPH_000
2. Root File for Alcatel OT Tab 7HD from Xperia L Root
1. Connect your Tablet in USB DEBUGGING MODE
(to enable debugging mode: just go to >Settings>Developer Options>[ON]>Usb Debugging
2. Install the AdbdriverInstaller.exe
3. Download the Root File (.Zip Files) and Extract it to your Desktop or anywhere.
4. After Extracting. you must run the file "Run.bat" as Administrator.
5. Follow the Instruction on Screen.
6. Root Complete
You need Superuser for Root Access.
Just Download and Install to your Alcatel OT Tab 7HD
or go to
If you want a permanent superuser, 1. You need a Rootexplorer
2. Download and Save the superuser on your externalSd then Install it
3. Open Rootexplorer then the superuser promt..just accept to granted.
4. Copy the superuser from externalSd to system/apps and permission rw r r , Owner: ROOT:ROOT
5. Uninstall the superuser from Settings>Apps then the superuser will disappear on your drawer
6. Reboot your Device
7. Finish! Success
If you want a Busybox, You can also download to Playstore
FINALLY! Now Our Alcatel OT Tab 7HD is already Rooted.
Credit to: ishanbhatnagr96