Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,124 Members 43,486 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help me ! Battery problem

Tip us?

Hyperion1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Help me ! Battery problem

Hello xda team !
I have this best phone about 21 dec 2011 . But in the winter 2013 , i replaced my display because he goes off. . After I replaced my display , my battery level goes down very fastly , like 10h ( in STAND-BY , with all data OFF ) . I stayed like that until yesterday , when I bought a new original battery for my phone .... but there was no change ( . My battery life goes of again in 10h.... Why ? ( Pls tell me why ?
What Can I do ? I need help because I dispear .. :| )
Sory for my bad english... I'm from Romania!
I tried all possible ROMs !

diufis
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Hi there, just a guess, maybe you bought a cheap chinese (no offence) display which could be draining more current than the original one.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

Hyperion1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
I'm afraid the display it's the problem... Do you think if I replace the display , all will be ok ?

diufis
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Have you had your display changed or did you do it yourself? No other problems with display occured other than drain? There is a possibility that the display could have been connected not correctly (tie power nors could be oxidised or similar). With the older display, how much battery time die you have with the same usage of phone?

Hyperion1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
I went to a GSM service to replace my display. I didn't found any other problems.... , but with this (new) display I can touch in just 3 points and the old going 10. With the older display , I reached 3-4 days..

diufis
Old
Thanks Meter 11
3 touch points are enough for daily use. Let us know, whether battery drain is fixed or not with the new screen.

Hyperion1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
I have this problem when I changed the screen . I tried a lots of ROMs , and a new battery ... and nothing.. What can I do ? Replace the screen again ? :|

diufis
Old
Thanks Meter 11
If the waranry is gone and you want to take an action, my advice would be using some tutorials on youtube take the screen off and clean pins with some cleaning product (acetone or pure gasoline), then make sure that pins are smooth, not broken or something then putting the same screen and testing for a few dalys. If the problem persist, then you should change the screen

Hyperion1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Ok I'll try this ! And I will post as soon as possible the result. It would be better if I just clean the pins. Thanks a lot !

Wooby
Old
Thanks Meter 24
What do you think about my battery is it normal or no
I use cm7 i dont use any connections( in school) i switch to airplane mode my screen is minimal brightness 15s and it drains in like 2-3 hours of gaming if i come back i see some xda posts take some photos and its 15% left
Does if i buy a new battery 1850mAh it will give me more energy?
What do you think?

Wysyłane z mojego Optimus 2X za pomocą Tapatalk 2