[Q] Battery problem

OP luka.kopricanec

29th March 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

22 posts
Hi everybody,

I had a problem with my original battery. It dried every day in about 10h of usage. It was horrible, so I bought 3500 mAh battery from ebay and it was OK. I didn't had to charge my battery for about 2 days. Really impressed if I compare this battery and original, but problem was, battery from 3500 mAh was really big and made my phone look ugly, so I bought new battery. I've bough new Onyx battery with 1400 mAh and battery drains in less than 10h. I used my phone for about 2-3h and battery was on 4%. I haven't played games or downloading anything. Just chating. Does anyone know what's wrong? Is that normal for onyx battery or can I do something to improve battery life?
2nd April 2014, 10:58 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka.kopricanec

Hi everybody,

I had a problem with my original battery. It dried every day in about 10h of usage. It was horrible, so I bought 3500 mAh battery from ebay and it was OK. I didn't had to charge my battery for about 2 days. Really impressed if I compare this battery and original, but problem was, battery from 3500 mAh was really big and made my phone look ugly, so I bought new battery. I've bough new Onyx battery with 1400 mAh and battery drains in less than 10h. I used my phone for about 2-3h and battery was on 4%. I haven't played games or downloading anything. Just chating. Does anyone know what's wrong? Is that normal for onyx battery or can I do something to improve battery life?

you can buy an original battery for your optimus 2x =)
Last edited by saso94; 2nd April 2014 at 11:23 AM. Reason: bad english =(
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread