Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,915 Members 37,572 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Battery problem

Tip us?

luka.kopricanec
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Battery problem

Hi everybody,

I had a problem with my original battery. It dried every day in about 10h of usage. It was horrible, so I bought 3500 mAh battery from ebay and it was OK. I didn't had to charge my battery for about 2 days. Really impressed if I compare this battery and original, but problem was, battery from 3500 mAh was really big and made my phone look ugly, so I bought new battery. I've bough new Onyx battery with 1400 mAh and battery drains in less than 10h. I used my phone for about 2-3h and battery was on 4%. I haven't played games or downloading anything. Just chating. Does anyone know what's wrong? Is that normal for onyx battery or can I do something to improve battery life?

saso94
Old
(Last edited by saso94; 2nd April 2014 at 11:23 AM.) Reason: bad english =(
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka.kopricanec View Post
Hi everybody,

I had a problem with my original battery. It dried every day in about 10h of usage. It was horrible, so I bought 3500 mAh battery from ebay and it was OK. I didn't had to charge my battery for about 2 days. Really impressed if I compare this battery and original, but problem was, battery from 3500 mAh was really big and made my phone look ugly, so I bought new battery. I've bough new Onyx battery with 1400 mAh and battery drains in less than 10h. I used my phone for about 2-3h and battery was on 4%. I haven't played games or downloading anything. Just chating. Does anyone know what's wrong? Is that normal for onyx battery or can I do something to improve battery life?
you can buy an original battery for your optimus 2x =)