I know there are some posts that give the APK, this method allows you to get the latest updates from Facebook itself without you having to sideload the new APK everyday.
- First you want to ensure that you arenít part of a beta testing group for Facebook. If you are, head to the beta tester Google Group and click on the settings. Here, simply choose to leave the group.
- Now you want to become an alpha tester, which you can do by joining this Google Group. On your internet browser, click on link to the Alpha Tester Group and then choose Ďjoin groupí.
- Ensure that the information on the popup window is correct, like your display name and email address. Choose to join this group.
- Now, as part of the alpha testers group, you will be brought to a welcome page. Follow the instructions to get the new UI.
- Visit this link and click Become a Tester.
- Uninstall the Facebook app on your device by going into the settings of your device, then Manage applications, swipe to All, and scroll down until you find Facebook. Tap on the app and select uninstall.
- Open the Play Store app in your browser and re-install Facebook by choosing Update or Install.
- Turn on automatic updates, because they will be updating alpha multiple times per week.
- Log into Facebook on your phone after installation.