Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,817 Members 53,592 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to go back to stock from Justin's rom?

Tip us?

juanacevedo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Question [Q] How to go back to stock from Justin's rom?

Any way of doing this without the LG Flash Tool, i dont have a backup because i accidentally deleted it. Can we theoretically just flash another rom that supports all variants like Vanir on our phone without the risk of bricking? Also, if i do go back is there any other way to unlock and use tmobile usa on the phone? I heard about the build.prop method but does that actually work for us carriers or only international?

Cronic2009
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanacevedo View Post
Any way of doing this without the LG Flash Tool, i dont have a backup because i accidentally deleted it. Can we theoretically just flash another rom that supports all variants like Vanir on our phone without the risk of bricking? Also, if i do go back is there any other way to unlock and use tmobile usa on the phone? I heard about the build.prop method but does that actually work for us carriers or only international?
You could flash to another rom if you would like too, but back to stock use this thread, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476
there are all the files you will need to return to complete stock, yes the build.prop method does work for US carriers, I have used it on my Sprint G2 and use simple mobile, a few bugs with it, only 3G data, wifi/hotspot doesn't work, +1 when you dial out, a few other minor things but over all, very easy and effective at using the phone on US service! Best of luck!