Yesterday i tried multiple times to install eXistenZ Ultra v2.0.0 but evrey time i get nothing except Bootloop.
My phone never vibrate twice after flashing 266 kernel.
I read OP instruction very carefully & follow it but no luck. Only i miss one point every time- "Unmount System", when i go to corresponding menu in CWM i only get "Mount System". So my system is already unmounted, for that reason i skip that step.
Please help me to get rid of bug-full Stock 4.3.
1. Flash full 12.0.A.2.254
2. Flash 12.0.A.1.257 (kernel only)
3. Root (DooMLoRD_Easy-Rooting-Toolkit_v18_perf-event-exploit)
4. Flash 12.0.A.2.254(kernel only)
5. Install CWM (Philz, CWM Touch and TWRP)
6. Go to CMW
7. Wipe Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache
8. Unmount System (i skip that step, when i go to corresponding menu in CWM i only get "Mount System". So my system is already unmounted)
9. Flash ROM + SuperSU_fix
10. Power OFF Recovery
11. Flash 12.1.A.0.266 (kernel only)
12. Power ON phone & waiting for Vibrate Twice(I never get it, i tried at least 5-6 times to flash this ROM but i never get it)
Thanks in advance