Post Reply

Did you find yourself ignoring the Spare Battery Charger

OP jamor414

2nd April 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #1  
jamor414's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
240 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Did anyone purchase a spare battery charger and find themselves still plugging their phone in most of the time, forgetting their charger at home, not wanting to take off case and rebooting phone every time, etc? And find themselves only using it for emergency purposes?
2nd April 2014, 06:17 PM   |  #2  
eTechUncut's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boston MA
Thanks Meter: 196
 
514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamor414

Did anyone purchase a spare battery charger and find themselves still plugging their phone in most of the time, forgetting their charger at home, not wanting to take off case and rebooting phone every time, etc? And find themselves only using it for emergency purposes?

i bought a universal battery charger because i was tired of wasting money on a new charger everytime i get a new phone. also, i carry a few devices so all i needed was one. i got mine on ebay for about $15. pict in link below

http://www.dataplusdata.com/images/v/20134025124016.jpg
2nd April 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #3  
Mechayoshi's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
95 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
No not really. Taking the time to swap batteries is still better than waiting for the phone to charge.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Mechayoshi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2014, 07:56 PM   |  #4  
jamor414's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
240 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcn84

i bought a universal battery charger because i was tired of wasting money on a new charger everytime i get a new phone. also, i carry a few devices so all i needed was one. i got mine on ebay for about $15. pict in link below

http://www.dataplusdata.com/images/v/20134025124016.jpg

is that the MobilePioneer Universal USB Wall Travel Spare Battery Charger?

do you think it will work for the note 4?
Last edited by jamor414; 2nd April 2014 at 08:03 PM.
2nd April 2014, 09:58 PM   |  #5  
dr.m0x's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 725
 
3,206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechayoshi

No not really. Taking the time to swap batteries is still better than waiting for the phone to charge.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

This. Hate having down time as I'm firmly addicted to my phone.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
2nd April 2014, 11:45 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105
 
324 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
I instantly bought a 2 pack of anker batteries and an additional wall charger. Me and my Fiance each use a battery and a charger. Just swap them out when the get low, love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Fendulon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #7  
aygriffith's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The City of Salt
Thanks Meter: 62
 
256 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
I have the Anker battery set and charger too. Day to day at home or the office I rarely use them but I do a fair bit of traveling each month and in planes, trains, and automobiles they come in handy.

And yes it's a PITA to take off my case. Especially since I switched from the cheap one piece TPU/Pleather case to the two piece Rubber/Pleather with separate silver trim AVOC case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to aygriffith For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2014, 07:34 AM   |  #8  
flipq88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 607
 
1,514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
I'm the opposite. I haven't plugged my phone into it's charger for months now. Always have the extra battery fully charged

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to flipq88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Accessories by ThreadRank