Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,583 Members 37,742 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] problem Whit 4.4 Kit kat

Tip us?

Daikez
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Service [Q] problem Whit 4.4 Kit kat

hi there, recently im having problems whit KITKAT some lag and slow device and 2 days ago my stock camera crashed whitout any reason and my device was reoboting whitout any reason to and the ram uses more than 4,3, i want to know if someone had the same problem or its only me
im tinking to downgrade to 4,3

cippi21
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikez View Post
hi there, recently im having problems whit KITKAT some lag and slow device and 2 days ago my stock camera crashed whitout any reason and my device was reoboting whitout any reason to and the ram uses more than 4,3, i want to know if someone had the same problem or its only me
Mate there are kit kat problems everywhere the forum you should have had a look before posting ... But yea nearly everyone has the same problems as you
..some people say that factory reset or fix with PCC fixes some problems

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

HellRoot
Old
Thanks Meter 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikez View Post
problem overload.... i overheat... search forum before posting. you are not the only one... :P hehhe...

many people have been saying.. WAIT WITH THE UPDATE!
Sony Xperia Z1 Black (The beast ov Hell)

Rom: monX
Kernel: stock / doomkernel
SD: Sandisk UHS-1 64GB

Sony Xperia Z Black. (Minion of the beast)

Rom: eXistence
Kernel : DoomKernel.
SD : Sandisk UHS-1 32GB

My mods (from when i had an S4... no more )
Samsung GS4 (i9505): Stock camera No Sound
Samsung GS4 (i9505): Sony themed stock message app
Samsung GS4 (i9505): [MEA] Black statusbar

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 615
This Kitkat 4.4 it's a mess! I never saw before so many people complaining after an update. I remember when users was not happy for some lags on 4.3. Today 4.3 is one of the best updates out there and everybody want go back. How ironic, huh?
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4
Tags
help !, kit kat, problem