[Q] problem Whit 4.4 Kit kat

OP Daikez

3rd April 2014, 03:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
hi there, recently im having problems whit KITKAT some lag and slow device and 2 days ago my stock camera crashed whitout any reason and my device was reoboting whitout any reason to and the ram uses more than 4,3, i want to know if someone had the same problem or its only me
im tinking to downgrade to 4,3
3rd April 2014, 09:12 AM   |  #2  
Flag mullingar
Thanks Meter: 81

372 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikez

hi there, recently im having problems whit KITKAT some lag and slow device and 2 days ago my stock camera crashed whitout any reason and my device was reoboting whitout any reason to and the ram uses more than 4,3, i want to know if someone had the same problem or its only me

Mate there are kit kat problems everywhere the forum you should have had a look before posting ... But yea nearly everyone has the same problems as you
..some people say that factory reset or fix with PCC fixes some problems

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
3rd April 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 231

1,203 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikez

problem overload.... i overheat... search forum before posting. you are not the only one... :P hehhe...

many people have been saying.. WAIT WITH THE UPDATE!
3rd April 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #4  
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 616

2,984 posts
This Kitkat 4.4 it's a mess! I never saw before so many people complaining after an update. I remember when users was not happy for some lags on 4.3. Today 4.3 is one of the best updates out there and everybody want go back. How ironic, huh?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
help !, kit kat, problem
Previous Thread Next Thread