Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 45,329 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Solved] Aero Flip/Instant Viewer Alternative to Windows 8

Tip us?

AceD74
Old
(Last edited by AceD74; 2nd April 2014 at 04:00 PM.) Reason: Found Answer and would like to add to forum
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Question [Solved] Aero Flip/Instant Viewer Alternative to Windows 8

Question
So in Windows 7 there was availability for 3D Aero Flip
I then found my Windows Mouse 5000 which came with the keyboard though I lost it...
So when I click the middle wheel for the mouse in windows 8 I get something similar to aeroflip and it looks like the image below
Is there way to get that action programmed into another mouse say a logitech mouse?

Answer is in the comment section -
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3D Flip for Windows 8.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	219.8 KB
ID:	2638232  
HelloBye! From a Styled S3!

AceD74
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Nevermind - I found the answer

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2637
If you're going to ask questions that you then find your own answer to, please post the answer here so other people who have the question and find this thread can see the answer you found...
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodDayToDie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

XTCrefugee
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceD74 View Post
Nevermind - I found the answer
Yes, what GoodDayToDie said. There's nothing more frustrating! Please share with the rest of the class.

I9505XXUFNC5 (4.4.2) | stock w/ mods | rooted
The Following User Says Thank You to XTCrefugee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AceD74
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Sorry for late reply (Found Answer for Aero Flip [Alternative])

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTCrefugee View Post
Yes, what GoodDayToDie said. There's nothing more frustrating! Please share with the rest of the class.
Ah! Yes My apologies! What I found is this option is only available to newer Window Mouse Line and some other such as the Logitech MX Wireless. Though I found a similar program which will do the same on any other wireless (or wired) mouse.

With two programs called
XMouse Control and Switcher for Windows
The Switcher would give you the option to replicate the instant viewer or Aero Flip on your Computer
XMouse Control would remap a button on your mouse say the wheel scroll button to activate this feature.

For those interested in using this Program the links for the following applications are listed below
XMouse Control: https://www.facebook.com/events/7430...ilter=upcoming
Switcher for Windows: http://insentient.net/
The Following User Says Thank You to AceD74 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
mouse, windows8, wireless