[Q] Any project to port CM11 or CM10 for our device S5830i ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
...please read the current state of things before posting...

In case you didn't know (which you most likely don't), we only have libraries that are compatible up to CM9. And even with that, CM9 is still considered unstable. What makes you think we have CM10 or CM11?

Sent because I <3 Aerith :D

Hesham Sleem

Feb 2, 2013
Framework-res
Redmi Note 8

In case you didn't know (which you most likely don't), we only have libraries that are compatible up to CM9. And even with that, CM9 is still considered unstable. What makes you think we have CM10 or CM11?

ok... i ask for project not for rom ..... if you don't have idea please don't repeat:cool:

Reactions: Dr.Virus1993
...there is no project either...

If there was it has been discontinued, either due to lack of interest or more likely due to the lack of required libraries (drivers, in a sense).

There is also a search button on this forum. Please make a search before asking.

Last edited:

Hesham Sleem

Feb 2, 2013
Framework-res
Redmi Note 8

If there was it has been discontinued, either due to lack of interest or more likely due to the lack of required libraries (drivers, in a sense).

There is also a search button on this forum. Please make a search before asking.

thank you i know there is not CM10 for our ace but i asked if there any one want to make it for us
thanks alot:eek:

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
Thread cleaned of the "who is more stupid than the other" contest and also thread closed as the question has been answere (and also so that the stupid contest doesn't continue) :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi...
    i want to ask if there any project to port CM11 or CM10 for our device S5830i

thank you i know there is not CM10 for our ace but i asked if there any one want to make it for us
    thanks alot:eek:

ok... i ask for project not for rom ..... if you don't have idea please don't repeat:cool: