Support Member Recruitment! Click here to learn more
Translation needed! Click here
Secrecy is where you can safely put your files without worrying that others will see it... They just can't.
I am starting this project since I have tried a number of Apps for secure file storage, while not finding one that best suits my expectations:
- some, like Vaulty and Hide it pro, do not store videos securely and just stores the raw file
- most only support storing pictures and videos. I occasionally want to store word documents but can't find a way.
- some produced by major software companies are simply bloated and litters temp files everywhere... That's just as insecure as not using them.
I am aiming to produce an all-rounded one that maximizes security but still ensuring ease of use and quick encryption time.
(Tailor-made for keeping your *precious* photos(or files) from your geeky dad/mom/friends/whoever-they-are's prying eyes.)
- Semi-Material look (does this even count?LOL)
- ENCRYPTS every file with AES256
- supports all file types
- Leaves no trace of any temporary files in the system
- Custom vault location
- Import from other apps, Batch import.
- Stealth Mode (donate)
- (WIP) Dual password for an alternative (clean) vault
- (WIP) Recovery option for any corrupted vault
Play Store link
In need of COFFEE for college exam... Please use in-app donation function to donate to me
It's All Here:
Please bear with my messy work LOL
Q. This project is useless
A. Please leave a comment and let us know what more you expect
Q. Is it safe for everyday use?
A. Depends. DO NOT USE on PRECIOUS files that you can't afford to lose. It is still very much alpha stage and I can't guarantee the safety of your files. sorry.
Q. There is a freaking bug!!
A. Please leave a bug report below.
Q. I like your project.
A. Please buy me a coffee and kindly share this project to your friends
Thanks for the attention and hope you can leave something for me here
Secrecy the File Safebox, App for the Android General
Source Code: https://github.com/SecrecySupportTeam/secrecy
Last Updated 2014-11-19