Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,386 Members 52,010 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(Q) GB vs ICS vs JellyBean vs KK

Tip us?

panchovix
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Battery Low (Q) GB vs ICS vs JellyBean vs KK

My question, who of these android versions are battery stable and performance?
I tested all(except ics) but i'm not sure if i did something bad, idk
GB:Laggy, (4000 antutu score), but battery life its really really high
ICS: Not tested
4.1.2: I think its very fast, really fast(4400-4900 antutu score), but my battery drains like 1% every 5-10 mins without doing anything
4.2.2: Heavier than CM10, its a little bit laggy more than cm10(4200-4500 antutu), but the same thing with battery life
4.3: I really dont like this, for me its laggy, and rip battery life (3800-4000 antutu)
KK4.4:Well 4.4 its like very new, and idk if its gonna be good for SL, i feel KK laggy,(i mean, if u install multiple apps, its like very slow, in comparation with the others android version), but battery life isnt bad, but not good(4200 antutu score)
Idk if i did something bad, but, u have less battery use in cm10-cm10.1? i tried like everything and my battery is like new (1 week), and drops very fast
a lot of the battry drain its for the screen(idk why, i can have all the brightness low and its the same thing), and media service (idk how to stop that really)
Greetings, i hope someone knows a good cm10+ rom with good battery life
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panchovix For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mastro:
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i think X-gamerz ROM is the one try it if you are looking for performence and battry life

glydarzx
Old
(Last edited by glydarzx; 28th April 2014 at 06:34 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4
go for cm11 and then ehndroix v ....best results
for good battery....use it it 3-4 battery cycles and also calibrate the battery regularly.!!
Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app

sam_777
Old
Thanks Meter 159
Go for qwerty.

Sent from my GT-I9003
The Following User Says Thank You to sam_777 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lim Wee Huat
Old
Thanks Meter 258
The current CM11 offers excellent battery life.. It's what you run in your device that's making it bad. Instead of blaming the ROM, take a really close look at the user apps installed instead. The user is usually the main contributor for bad battery life.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lim Wee Huat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sam_777
Old
Thanks Meter 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim Wee Huat View Post
The current CM11 offers excellent battery life.. It's what you run in your device that's making it bad. Instead of blaming the ROM, take a really close look at the user apps installed instead. The user is usually the main contributor for bad battery life.
BAD battery life = BAD user ?..??
.T. or .F.

anybody please...