Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,807 Members 53,143 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Everything Android

Tip us?

Vj Raj
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
Cloud Search [Q] Everything Android

Hello everyone,
I'm here asking help from all Devz that i wanna study Android right from the start.
If anyone could help me with it? Or any links where i can Study Android?
Hit Thanks If Helped

Recognized Noob
Old
Thanks Meter 289
I knew nothing about android a year ago. after I bought my canvas 2. I googled how to install apks, how to get paidd apks for frree etc. then I searched how to modify my android phone. I learnt how to root, take backup, install recovery, flash ROM, about xposed framework etc. it will take some time to understand the terms. then it will be as easy as abc for you.
type your queries in the search box of xda and you will get related threads. also use xda wiki site. click thanks if you understood
If I'd observed all the RULES, I'd never have got ANYWHERE

CLICK IF I HELPED! (AND EVEN IF I DIDN'T)
The Following User Says Thank You to Recognized Noob For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

maheshmaf
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vj Raj View Post
Hello everyone,
I'm here asking help from all Devz that i wanna study Android right from the start.
If anyone could help me with it? Or any links where i can Study Android?
you can start from here

http://xda-university.com/
or
http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...id-start-here/
The Following User Says Thank You to maheshmaf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Vj Raj
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recognized Noob View Post
I knew nothing about android a year ago. after I bought my canvas 2. I googled how to install apks, how to get paidd apks for frree etc. then I searched how to modify my android phone. I learnt how to root, take backup, install recovery, flash ROM, about xposed framework etc. it will take some time to understand the terms. then it will be as easy as abc for you.
type your queries in the search box of xda and you will get related threads. also use xda wiki site. click thanks if you understood
Same pinch!! Lov my C2♥
ikno all d above, i meant Kernel building, Rom building, porting... ukno wot i mean
Hit Thanks If Helped
Tags
android, development, newbie, study