Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,622 Members 44,702 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Wifi problem with ViperS 5.1.0

Tip us?
 
codlovergb
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 17
Join Date: Oct 2013
Default [Q] Wifi problem with ViperS 5.1.0

hello
i have a sensation xe ... i installing ViperS 5.1.0 on my phone ... but i faced a problem in the wifi .. its stuck on (turning on) and stuck all the setting
my device is s-on so i using Venom Kernel Flasher to solve the problem ... but no results ... even i turning the phone without sim card ... also the same problem

any other solutions ??

sorry for bad english ...
 
rzr86
Old
#2  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2004
Posts: 6,740
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Nafpaktos
Quote:
Originally Posted by codlovergb View Post
hello
i have a sensation xe ... i installing ViperS 5.1.0 on my phone ... but i faced a problem in the wifi .. its stuck on (turning on) and stuck all the setting
my device is s-on so i using Venom Kernel Flasher to solve the problem ... but no results ... even i turning the phone without sim card ... also the same problem

any other solutions ??

sorry for bad english ...
flash the boot.img via fastboot command
fastboot flash boot boot.img
pick the one for sensation devices

DEVICE: HTC Sensation Z710e
PREVIOUS ROM:Rooted Stock Rom ICS Sence 3.6 Revelation 1.0.3 JB Sense 4+ ViperS 3.1.4 JB Sense 4+
CURRENT ROM:ViperS 5.2.1 JB Sense 5 | Sense 6 Blinkfeed
FIRMWARE:3.32.401.5
PREVIOUS KERNEL:Overclocked kernel v1.5.2 by SebastianFM
CURRENT KERNEL:Liberty Kernel
BOOTLOADER:unlocked - S-OFF
HBOOT VERSION:1.27.0000
RECOVERY:4EXT recovery touch v.1.0.0.6 RC3
 
codlovergb
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 17
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr86 View Post
flash the boot.img via fastboot command
fastboot flash boot boot.img
pick the one for sensation devices

ok i will try and inform you .... thanks for help bro
 
codlovergb
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 17
Join Date: Oct 2013
the same problem bro .... any other solution please ?
(stuck on turning on and lagging all the phone )
 
rzr86
Old
#5  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2004
Posts: 6,740
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Nafpaktos
Quote:
Originally Posted by codlovergb View Post
the same problem bro .... any other solution please ?
(stuck on turning on and lagging all the phone )
what reocvery do you have?
i suggest to use 4ext recovery
format all partitions except sdcard from 4ext recovery
enable smartflash from 4ext recovery
flash the rom
done

check then wifi

DEVICE: HTC Sensation Z710e
PREVIOUS ROM:Rooted Stock Rom ICS Sence 3.6 Revelation 1.0.3 JB Sense 4+ ViperS 3.1.4 JB Sense 4+
CURRENT ROM:ViperS 5.2.1 JB Sense 5 | Sense 6 Blinkfeed
FIRMWARE:3.32.401.5
PREVIOUS KERNEL:Overclocked kernel v1.5.2 by SebastianFM
CURRENT KERNEL:Liberty Kernel
BOOTLOADER:unlocked - S-OFF
HBOOT VERSION:1.27.0000
RECOVERY:4EXT recovery touch v.1.0.0.6 RC3
 
codlovergb
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 17
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr86 View Post
what reocvery do you have?
i suggest to use 4ext recovery
format all partitions except sdcard from 4ext recovery
enable smartflash from 4ext recovery
flash the rom
done

check then wifi

am using 4ext recovery ... am just wiping cache in the aroma installer .... and enabling smartflash

i will try to format all partitions and flashing the rom .... thanks for your help
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


BrightNotes Makes Cloud Notes Simple and Easy

There are literally thousands of note taking apps available on Android, with practically every … more

Google Glass XE20.1 Update Brings Improved Contacts, Head Nudge, New Cards and Commands

Ever since Google unveiled Android Wear earlier this … more

Remote Control Your Android Device with Monitordroid

The Android OS showsgreat potential in many areas. One of most interesting things that … more

Intel Partners with Unity to Support Android on Intel-Based Devices

Intel, largely known for their long-standing reputation as the king of … more