Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,198 Members 41,679 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is there some really thin vertical flip case?

Tip us?

Wurstwarenfachverkäuferin
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Is there some really thin vertical flip case?

Just as the title says - I am looking for a flip(-down) case for the z1c that does add close to nothing width- and thickness-wise. The few I've seen so far seemed to add at least 6 mm in overall width (feel free to correct me, I didn't have a ruler with me) and quite a bit in thickness, too. Are there any suggestions? Basically, just a plastic shell and a plastic flap with thin piece of microfibre clothe on the inside ... kinda like that.

(Just in case, here's a bit of silly reasoning - to people accustomed to growing smartphones, a few mm more might not be much ... but I'd like to keep the already-not-sooo-compact compact as compact as possible while gaining a certain degree of trouser pocket capability)

Wurstwarenfachverkäuferin
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
I tried one looking just like that (also saying "mini" on the inside of the plastic shell) and I don't like it. Apart from being quite bulky, the flapping part wouldn't want to stay put (moving too easily vertically).

I am using a some soft rubbery case, which makes the phone look incredibly cheap and trashy, and a glass screen protector for now.