OP Little Zed

9th May 2014, 01:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Yangon
Thanks Meter: 390

1,282 posts
More
Hi!

First of all, I have tried to update my Honor C3 system updates. Then I noticed that I have completely lost root access. They removed su binary. LOL.
Then I tried to root again my Honor C3 with VROOT and it is OK again. But I can't overwrite system files such as changing system DroidSans-fallback.ttf fonts and also installing framework of Xposed (Overwriting app_process). I can't even delete system files also.

I searched for firmware files for my phone and I can't seems to find it. There is root access and I even test it via Terminal Emulator app and from ADB. Calling su binary in Shell was OK but I can't access /system well. Help me.

Sent from my H30-U10 using Tapatalk 2
9th May 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 562

2,935 posts
Donate to Me
More
It's probably either because you need to update the SuperUser binary (go into your SU app and it should prompt you if you do - or switch to SuperSU if you are using SuperUser) and / or you need to use a file explorer (or adb) and mount the system as RW.
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2014, 09:10 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Yangon
Thanks Meter: 390

1,282 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s

It's probably either because you need to update the SuperUser binary (go into your SU app and it should prompt you if you do - or switch to SuperSU if you are using SuperUser) and / or you need to use a file explorer (or adb) and mount the system as RW.

I've done it but no work. I'll try another superuser app of course. Thanks anyway.

Sent from my H30-U10 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread