Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,116 Members 46,694 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can't Write system files in HUAWEI Honor C3

Tip us?

Little Zed
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 389
Default Can't Write system files in HUAWEI Honor C3

Hi!

First of all, I have tried to update my Honor C3 system updates. Then I noticed that I have completely lost root access. They removed su binary. LOL.
Then I tried to root again my Honor C3 with VROOT and it is OK again. But I can't overwrite system files such as changing system DroidSans-fallback.ttf fonts and also installing framework of Xposed (Overwriting app_process). I can't even delete system files also.

I searched for firmware files for my phone and I can't seems to find it. There is root access and I even test it via Terminal Emulator app and from ADB. Calling su binary in Shell was OK but I can't access /system well. Help me.

Sent from my H30-U10 using Tapatalk 2

Phone: Sony Xperia U
ROM of XU: I flashed a lot
Bootloader: Unlocked
Kernel: Same as ROM

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 460

DONATE TO ME
It's probably either because you need to update the SuperUser binary (go into your SU app and it should prompt you if you do - or switch to SuperSU if you are using SuperUser) and / or you need to use a file explorer (or adb) and mount the system as RW.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Little Zed
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
It's probably either because you need to update the SuperUser binary (go into your SU app and it should prompt you if you do - or switch to SuperSU if you are using SuperUser) and / or you need to use a file explorer (or adb) and mount the system as RW.
I've done it but no work. I'll try another superuser app of course. Thanks anyway.

Sent from my H30-U10 using Tapatalk 2

Phone: Sony Xperia U
ROM of XU: I flashed a lot
Bootloader: Unlocked
Kernel: Same as ROM