[Q] installtion of XXQL HastaRom for s advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

taher_533

Apr 3, 2014
Hyderabad
signature verification failed installation aborted for XXLQL HASTA ROM for my s advance, plzz help me fast solve me to install
Thanks in Advance :good:

taher_533

Apr 3, 2014
Hyderabad
xxlql

sry bt i dont hv any idea about tht i jsz pressed vol up+home+power and update fron ext memory and thn chossen XXLQL HASTA ROM, presently im using i9070DXAMD1 flashd with cable using odin

thnks for rply:good:

Razvan

Retired Forum Moderator
Reactions: a.cid

a.cid

RC / Retired Mod / Portal Team
Nov 18, 2011
Mumbai
Thread Closed as duplicate.
@taher_533 You need to stop whatever you are trying to do and take a few moments to read and understand what you are about to do. Performing random steps on random files will end you up with a bricked phone, sooner or later.
In your other thread which is left open, members have posted links which you need to read. Unless you are sure that you have fully understood whatever steps are required, do not proceed. People are trying to help you, but it will be of no use if you do not stop and listen to them.

A.cid
Forum Moderator

Reactions: taher_533
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sry bt i dont hv any idea about tht i jsz pressed vol up+home+power and update fron ext memory and thn chossen XXLQL HASTA ROM, presently im using i9070DXAMD1 flashd with cable using odin

thnks for rply:good:

Then you must read few guides before make any step.

Start from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2198341
    Thread Closed as duplicate.
    @taher_533 You need to stop whatever you are trying to do and take a few moments to read and understand what you are about to do. Performing random steps on random files will end you up with a bricked phone, sooner or later.
    In your other thread which is left open, members have posted links which you need to read. Unless you are sure that you have fully understood whatever steps are required, do not proceed. People are trying to help you, but it will be of no use if you do not stop and listen to them.

A.cid
    Forum Moderator