[INFO] [REF] VS980 Roll Up -One Stop-

Search This thread

1heffer

Mar 2, 2011
Pennsylvania
This resource has been a lifesaver
Thanks for the feedback. [emoji482]

Let me know if you find anything missing.

Currently, I'm thinking I need to add something about the different display builds as well as just checking to make sure all of the links are still alive.

If I can get some more free time I'd like to build a comprehensive F. A. Q. Section.(You know, for noobs.) Anyone who would like to be involved is welcome to help in any manner they see fit. Link something, write up a tutorial, whatever.

Another idea I had was to start a repo of files for when (it's going to happen) this device starts to lose attention. This would be a lot of work I think, but worth it for many who are on the long haul...
Currently taking suggestions for good free hosting.

Edit- these may be pipe dreams.

Edit2- Probably should use post two for more relevant info that has come out since the 1st kk leak. Pshht!, been putting off the post update for too long!

Last edited:

Clausses

Feb 29, 2012
26A root + recovery

Okay, quick thing from the newbie (me). I have a vs980 on 26A. I haven't installed a rom yet, still on stock, but I successfully got root with StumpRoot via brute force. Also, AutoRec will work with 26A. At least, it did for me, no troubles. I'll try CyanogenMod soon, it's probably amazing. My GS3 with CM11 was amazing.

njstein

Jan 25, 2013
Boise
Okay, quick thing from the newbie (me). I have a vs980 on 26A. I haven't installed a rom yet, still on stock, but I successfully got root with StumpRoot via brute force. Also, AutoRec will work with 26A. At least, it did for me, no troubles. I'll try CyanogenMod soon, it's probably amazing. My GS3 with CM11 was amazing.

Use jackpotcalvin's cm11, not the official. The official is based off 10b (I believe) where jpc is based on kk...

Reactions: 1heffer

chrisomnia1

Feb 13, 2009
Can someone let me know if this device is still worth getting. Have a few other phones and want to play with this one again. Any good STABLE roms out for it on verizon?
thanks guys,
chris

zahidbhatti

Oct 17, 2015
guys i have a problum to update my cm 12 to cm 12.1 and show a error like this please help me in updating
Finding update package....
Opening .....
Verifying.....
Instaling..... G2.verify_trustzone() failend to read current TZ version: -2
E:failed to install /sideload /package.zip

Top Liked Posts