Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,363 Members 48,583 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Any active devs working on s-off

Tip us?
 
tanium
Old
#1  
tanium's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 174
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: warren
Thumbs up Any active devs working on s-off

Hello all
I been reading the new HTC one m8 section of xda daily.
We see some topics for bounty.
Also the java one for paying the 30 bucks and mailing your device away to someone.

Just very curious to hear if anyone knows if we have actual devs working on the s-off process for our m8's.
It would be very cool to see a we are getting close to a crack for s-off.

How many of you are sending your phone's to that java unlock guy?

This is no eta question.
Just is anyone working on s-off for verizon M8.
Thanks for any reply
 
Mike02z
Old
(Last edited by Mike02z; 5th April 2014 at 03:47 AM.)
#2  
Mike02z's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 325
Posts: 875
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: To Hell and Back
jcase and beaups are working on it. With those 2 guys, I have no doubt they will find an S-Off exploit.

As for Sonic's S-Off service, I trust Sonic 100% with my phone. I do not trust the USPS or any other carrier with my phone. Just will not send it away. We have root and Xposed and that will hold me for now.
HTC One (M8)
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 P900
Microsoft Surface Pro 128
 
BladeRunner
Old
#3  
BladeRunner's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 98
Posts: 425
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanium View Post
Hello all
I been reading the new HTC one m8 section of xda daily.
We see some topics for bounty.
Also the java one for paying the 30 bucks and mailing your device away to someone.

Just very curious to hear if anyone knows if we have actual devs working on the s-off process for our m8's.
It would be very cool to see a we are getting close to a crack for s-off.

How many of you are sending your phone's to that java unlock guy?

This is no eta question.
Just is anyone working on s-off for verizon M8.
Thanks for any reply
Check the s-off bounty thread, post # 152

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
cntryby429
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 94
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Washington D.C.
Absolutely. beaups is on it and from what I hear he's the man. There's chatter coming out right now about it being done with a teasing tweet they just sent out.
 
Tepifan
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 39
Join Date: Nov 2009
http://t.co/3h75NnAsIZ

Looks like it's been achieved. Just the waiting game now for it to be released.
 
Karl
Old
#6  
Karl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 468
Posts: 1,520
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepifan View Post
http://t.co/3h75NnAsIZ

Looks like it's been achieved. Just the waiting game now for it to be released.
oh damn think i had a accident : good:
 
dchandler326
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 44
Join Date: Sep 2007
I asked jcase if he was still working on it the other night and he told me he moved on to the M9 and be isn't working on it anymore.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Change Change, Before Change, Change you
 
Mike02z
Old
#8  
Mike02z's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 325
Posts: 875
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: To Hell and Back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepifan View Post
http://t.co/3h75NnAsIZ

Looks like it's been achieved. Just the waiting game now for it to be released.
Oh man, those guys ROCK! Can't wait for firewater!!
HTC One (M8)
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 P900
Microsoft Surface Pro 128
 
tanium
Old
#9  
tanium's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 174
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: warren
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
oh damn think i had a accident : good:
Now your talking
I knew they could do it.
I'm not sure about the guy or gal going by the b name.
But been following J for a long time, I remember when they found the first way to crack the thunder bolt.
This was an awesome response those guys fricking rock
 
Mike02z
Old
#10  
Mike02z's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 325
Posts: 875
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: To Hell and Back
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanium View Post
Now your talking
I knew they could do it.
I'm not sure about the guy or gal going by the b name.
But been following J for a long time, I remember when they found the first way to crack the thunder bolt.
This was an awesome response those guys fricking rock
beaups was the one who came up with rumrunner which provided S-Off to us former M7 owners..

Off topic, did you once have a SGN and on Sourcery rom? Your name looks familiar from IRC
HTC One (M8)
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 P900
Microsoft Surface Pro 128

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


LifeStats Automatic Journal Keeps Tabs of Your Day

Most of us live very active lives. This is after all why we’re fans of mobile … more

Android App Review: Hide Your Files with Androignito – XDA Developer TV

Stop right now, look at your phone, and see how many pictures, … more

BrightNotes Makes Cloud Notes Simple and Easy

There are literally thousands of note taking apps available on Android, with practically every … more

Google Glass XE20.1 Update Brings Improved Contacts, Head Nudge, New Cards and Commands

Ever since Google unveiled Android Wear earlier this … more