Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,209 Members 44,158 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] confused in buy G2 or N5

Tip us?

chirag2212
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] confused in buy G2 or N5

sorry for create this thread but ...
plz give best solution between G2 n N5..
thank u devs. and pros..

Animalityy
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default g2

I recomend G2, better battery, better camera with ois, better visial, better software.

Maidenx
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Man the one thing i think N5 is better is Software and original updates! Just this...
G2 have better camera, screen and battery...

Animalityy
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default text

Orinal D802 version has all 442 updates, works fine. But i use cloudyflex 2.3 rom. All fine.

corz123
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Get the g2. I have it as my main phone and the n5 as my travel phone. I keep wishing for longer battery life and better camera on it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Super_Sport
Old
Thanks Meter 2
i had a black g2 a few days ago, i traded it with nexus 5, used te nexus about 2 or 3 days.

the battery life is a real difference that you wil notice (im a heavy user) .. the camera yes is somehow seems old to me.

performance: i didnt find a major difference. the great RAM management of the nexus is better but i didn't feel the g2 slower or something. of corse vanilla android is a familiar experience and has its pros

in hand: the nexus make you a little bit confident, better grip due to the Mat back. really confartble to use , especially with one hand. the nexus is way confertable in hand.

by the way, ive sold the nexus Yesterday cz i couldnt resist the offer ($)..i had money in hand and wanted to buy a new phone. head to the store, saw the htc M8, Htc M7, samsung S5, htc one max, note 3, xperia z2......many many phones in store......... i looked at the LG part, saw a white G2.. absolutly irresistible !! took it and payd the guy...went home... got internet..updated the g2 to 4.4.2....rooted it... ignored the 18 months warranty card hehehe.... xposed framework..& VrooOoooMmm VrOOooMmmM ...felt the same feelings when cruising in my '79 Pontiac Trans Am Muhuhahaha
A Noob that reads and learn !!

Current device: back to the good old G2

Old devices
Nokia: N900 - N9 - Lumia 900 - Lumia 1520
HTC : Leo HD2 - HD7 - Wildfire S - Sensation XE - One X
Google: Nexus One - Galaxy Nexus - Nexus 4 - Nexus 5
Samsung: S2 - S3 - S4 - Note 1 - Note 2 - Mega 6.3
LG : Optimus G Pro - G2