No registration required

[Q] confused in buy G2 or N5

OP chirag2212

21st May 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
sorry for create this thread but ...
plz give best solution between G2 n N5..
thank u devs. and pros..
21st May 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

21 posts
g2
I recomend G2, better battery, better camera with ois, better visial, better software.
21st May 2014, 06:21 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 10

49 posts
Man the one thing i think N5 is better is Software and original updates! Just this...
G2 have better camera, screen and battery...
21st May 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #4  

21 posts
text
Orinal D802 version has all 442 updates, works fine. But i use cloudyflex 2.3 rom. All fine.
23rd May 2014, 04:21 AM   |  #5  

99 posts
Get the g2. I have it as my main phone and the n5 as my travel phone. I keep wishing for longer battery life and better camera on it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
23rd May 2014, 11:38 AM   |  #6  
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 3

41 posts
More
Talking
i had a black g2 a few days ago, i traded it with nexus 5, used te nexus about 2 or 3 days.

the battery life is a real difference that you wil notice (im a heavy user) .. the camera yes is somehow seems old to me.

performance: i didnt find a major difference. the great RAM management of the nexus is better but i didn't feel the g2 slower or something. of corse vanilla android is a familiar experience and has its pros

in hand: the nexus make you a little bit confident, better grip due to the Mat back. really confartble to use , especially with one hand. the nexus is way confertable in hand.

by the way, ive sold the nexus Yesterday cz i couldnt resist the offer ($)..i had money in hand and wanted to buy a new phone. head to the store, saw the htc M8, Htc M7, samsung S5, htc one max, note 3, xperia z2......many many phones in store......... i looked at the LG part, saw a white G2.. absolutly irresistible !! took it and payd the guy...went home... got internet..updated the g2 to 4.4.2....rooted it... ignored the 18 months warranty card hehehe.... xposed framework..& VrooOoooMmm VrOOooMmmM ...felt the same feelings when cruising in my '79 Pontiac Trans Am Muhuhahaha
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread