FORUMS

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Sailfish on 4x HD p880 - Anyone?

5th December 2013, 06:41 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Sailfish OS looks really promising and next big thing after CM. Is there any dev for Sailfish here who could possibly port it to our devices? Or try to dualboot with CM? That would be fantastic.
Last edited by s3rial_kill3r; 5th December 2013 at 07:02 AM.
 
 
5th December 2013, 07:28 AM |#2  
Maczuga's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s3rial_kill3r

Sailfish OS looks really promising and next big thing after CM. Is there any dev for Sailfish here who could possibly port it to our devices? Or try to dualboot with CM? That would be fantastic.

And what is the reason that you want it so much? Just test it because looks cool? There are more important things, and porting the whole new system isn't an easy task, same thing is for Ubuntu Touch.
2nd April 2014, 06:17 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maczuga

And what is the reason that you want it so much? Just test it because looks cool? There are more important things, and porting the whole new system isn't an easy task, same thing is for Ubuntu Touch.

The problem is that the pre installed system is slow, buggy and it needs too much battery. If you use only google chrome the battery is after 2-3 hours empty.
5th April 2014, 08:30 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesimon

The problem is that the pre installed system is slow, buggy and it needs too much battery. If you use only google chrome the battery is after 2-3 hours empty.

Go and cry at LG's HQ

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sailfish os
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes