Originally Posted by 8YEight
I just tried this and it worked.
What you gotta do is the following:
- Open your bluetooth connections on your PC
- Add new device
- Make sure you have your bluetooth turned on on your Universal and make detection of other devices possible
- Add your device on the PC
- Now go to the COM port tab
- Choose add and choose a new incomming port (your PC will make a new COM port, make sure this number is below 20)
- Open Active Sync on your universal and choose "menu" connect with bluetooth
- Now Active Sync will say that there are no devices are installed. Add a new device (your PC)
- You will see that the service "Active Sync" is available. Now check this option
- Now you can make the connection with your PC and also will be able to use the internet connection
A friend told me that the internet connection won't go faster then GPRS, so don't expect much. But you have your free wireless internet connection within a range of about 10 meter from your PC.
Oooooohh brother,i've read this and tried it at home.. i played arround for an hour or two,i had many problems...
But it works !!! Finally it works ! So what i want to say is :
THANK YOU !!!!
My PC is downloading full speed and i am surfing from my bed with my UNI
Desire HD - Sabsa prime 10