FORUMS

How to Root the LG G4 and Install TWRP Recovery – XDA TV

A rooting method has finally been found for the flagship LG G4. In this … more

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Requesting Custom Mods for Sony Xperia C

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By sriganesh16, Junior Member on 11th December 2013, 03:34 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello Guys,
First of all i want to thank one and who has their contribution for Custom Mods and Apps for Android .
Its been a long time since Xperia C has been Launched. I have been surfing through the internet for Custom Mods and Updates
of this mobile, but i didnt find any such. I request you guys please post Custom mods and Applications for this mobile.
I will be so grateful for your contribution. Thank you guys.
 
 
11th December 2013, 05:54 PM |#2  
Moscow Desire's Avatar
Senior Moderator - Resident Troll Killer
Flag Somewhere in a Deep Cave on the Troll Kings Throne
Thanks Meter: 6,848
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sriganesh16

Hello Guys,
First of all i want to thank one and who has their contribution for Custom Mods and Apps for Android .
Its been a long time since Xperia C has been Launched. I have been surfing through the internet for Custom Mods and Updates
of this mobile, but i didnt find any such. I request you guys please post Custom mods and Applications for this mobile.
I will be so grateful for your contribution. Thank you guys.

Search for.... exposed

Exposed is a module system where as you install your own mods. Note that you prob have to be on ICS or JB to use it.
Last edited by Moscow Desire; 11th December 2013 at 06:09 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Moscow Desire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th December 2013, 05:38 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sriganesh16

Hello Guys,
First of all i want to thank one and who has their contribution for Custom Mods and Apps for Android .
Its been a long time since Xperia C has been Launched. I have been surfing through the internet for Custom Mods and Updates
of this mobile, but i didnt find any such. I request you guys please post Custom mods and Applications for this mobile.
I will be so grateful for your contribution. Thank you guys.

Hello If u have Xperia C can u provide me System.img and boot.img? with the help of MTK Droid Tool 2.5.2
Code:
http://dfiles.ru/files/s1wpt4ph2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farazafs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th December 2013, 04:35 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
MTK Droid not identifying
[QUOTE=farazafs;48672924]Hello If u have Xperia C can u provide me System.img and boot.img? with the help of MTK Droid Tool 2.5.2


Please help...! MTK Droid is not identifying my mobile connected.
24th December 2013, 07:25 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
[QUOTE=sriganesh16;48789004]
Quote:
Originally Posted by farazafs

Hello If u have Xperia C can u provide me System.img and boot.img? with the help of MTK Droid Tool 2.5.2


Please help...! MTK Droid is not identifying my mobile connected.

Go to settings--->About--->click 5 to 8 times on Build Number then It'll available Developers Option in Settings. then go to Developers option enable Developer option and then enable USB Debugging. then open MTK Droid Tool it'll detect ur mobile.
28th December 2013, 05:10 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
sony xperia c c2305
i have xperia c, i am interested for root, cwm, roms,
what to do please guide me for img. i am total new,
provide me download link and instruct me step by step
31st December 2013, 03:42 AM |#7  
chauhanjayc's Avatar
Senior Member
Ahmedabad - India
Thanks Meter: 1,425
 
More
error in mtk tool helo me
Quote:
Originally Posted by farazafs

Hello If u have Xperia C can u provide me System.img and boot.img? with the help of MTK Droid Tool 2.5.2

Code:
http://dfiles.ru/files/s1wpt4ph2



hi @ farazafs
i have been trying to use tool since last night but giving me some error on start up

attaching screen shot for reference

plz help
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mkt.png
Views:	362
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	2484893  
31st December 2013, 03:51 AM |#8  
CtrlAltDelIrl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 834
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkm223

i have xperia c, i am interested for root, cwm, roms,
what to do please guide me for img. i am total new,
provide me download link and instruct me step by step


Is your google search broken? This is not a babysitting venue. It is a forum where people come to LEARN.

So do some reading yourself and learn just like everyone else here.

If you don't want to read and learn then I suggest you get an iphone or nokia 3310.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CtrlAltDelIrl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st December 2013, 05:57 AM |#9  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 880
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chauhanjayc

hi @ farazafs
i have been trying to use tool since last night but giving me some error on start up

attaching screen shot for reference

plz help

Have you tried a different usb cord or port on your pc? I can't read that language but I think it's saying Connect ADB or something along the lines.

I've had problems with adb not sensing my s ii, change usb ports and wala!
31st December 2013, 06:19 AM |#10  
chauhanjayc's Avatar
Senior Member
Ahmedabad - India
Thanks Meter: 1,425
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice5813

Have you tried a different usb cord or port on your pc? I can't read that language but I think it's saying Connect ADB or something along the lines.

I've had problems with adb not sensing my s ii, change usb ports and wala!


well the error is not after connecting the device

its before

see what i am facing is

i have downloaded the prog.
]
unzipped with 7zip

now when i dubble clcik on MTKdroidTools.exe

it is opening but with the error i attached and as soon as i hit ok prog. get closed

any help ??
31st December 2013, 06:21 AM |#11  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 880
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chauhanjayc

well the error is not after connecting the device

its before

see what i am facing is

i have downloaded the prog.
]
unzipped with 7zip

now when i dubble clcik on MTKdroidTools.exe

it is opening but with the error i attached and as soon as i hit ok prog. get closed

any help ??

try running it as administrator, right-click > Run as administrator

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes