FORUMS

Focus – An Attractive But Raw Gallery Replacement

Focus is an attractive new app built by XDA members Liam Spradlin … more

How to Root the LG G4 and Install TWRP Recovery – XDA TV

A rooting method has finally been found for the flagship LG G4. In this … more

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

Walkman app not updating

100 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I've resetted the phone but it seems that the phone is not pull the latest update to the Walkman app.
 
 
x102x96x
5th April 2014, 10:58 PM |#2  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Info 2 i
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyw7

I've resetted the phone but it seems that the phone is not pull the latest update to the Walkman app.

when u factory reset almost all apps will downgrade to preinstalled version.
so they need to update again.

5th April 2014, 10:59 PM |#3  
tyw7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Truro, UK
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x102x96x

when u factory reset almost all apps will downgrade to preinstalled version.
so they need to update again.

I know. But the update center is not picking up the Walkman update.
5th April 2014, 11:05 PM |#4  
eclyptos's Avatar
Senior Member
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 621
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyw7

I know. But the update center is not picking up the Walkman update.

Give it time..

if tomorrow you will still not have it then update manually, if someone will upload the newest one.
5th April 2014, 11:06 PM |#5  
tyw7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Truro, UK
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos

Give it time..

if tomorrow you will still not have it then update manually, if someone will upload the newest one.

Yes please. The version I found looks quite different from the one before the rest.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes