No registration required

Wink [Q] stock tweaks...

OP xda___

5th April 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

191 posts
hello!

Was wondering if there was a way, or an app/hack available to tweak some small ui elements w/out root...

Love my phone, but there are a few things that I don't like at all and want to change, such as some of the colors (ie. on calender)

Stock system, not rooted (yet =]

huawei G610-U200

There are stock themes on the phone, but they don't change the system ui itself, just icons and such (should these themes change other elements as well? My old htc themes did. If so, them maybe that would do the trick- but they are not changing system colors etc.

btw, any chance thre will be a dedicated forum to this phone any time soon?

Also, if and when I do decide to root, I want to make sure there are some solid roms/kernels avail. for this model- so far I have not found much-

Does anyone know of any out there besides MIUI?

Thanks.
5th April 2014, 03:26 PM   |  #2  
Flag chongqing
Thanks Meter: 10

45 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda___

hello!

Was wondering if there was a way, or an app/hack available to tweak some small ui elements w/out root...

Love my phone, but there are a few things that I don't like at all and want to change, such as some of the colors (ie. on calender)

Stock system, not rooted (yet =]

huawei G610-U200

There are stock themes on the phone, but they don't change the system ui itself, just icons and such (should these themes change other elements as well? My old htc themes did. If so, them maybe that would do the trick- but they are not changing system colors etc.

btw, any chance thre will be a dedicated forum to this phone any time soon?

Also, if and when I do decide to root, I want to make sure there are some solid roms/kernels avail. for this model- so far I have not found much-

Does anyone know of any out there besides MIUI?

Thanks.

XBlast tools may help.But root is needed at first to install xposed framework.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread