OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

60 posts
More
Hi to everyone...

My SmartFlip has the following version of ROM at the moment:

ROM: 1.2.301.2
Radio: 4.1.13.16_02.30.31 - 1.2.301.2

Does anyone know anything of something more recent or so ?

I've found at the moment the following:

1.32.707.0 WWE which is related to a DOPOD version and
1.2.709.1 CHT SHIP R2 (?) still related to a DOPOD...

Ciao
7th July 2006, 08:45 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!?!?!?!?
Ciao Michele Mix...tecnico del suono? io si, mi incuriosiva quel mix

Cmq, la storia ke sto facendo girare sul mio Alpine questa rom:

ROM: 1.11.00 WWE
Radio: 1.04.00
Protocol: 1337.42
ExtROM: 1.11.162 WWE

e mio stavo sbattendo in giro per trovare la ExtROM: 1.11.171 WWE....ora apro qui per caso e mi accorgo che tu hai:

ROM: 1.13.60 ITA
Radio: 1.04.10
Protocol: 42.37.P8
ExtROM: 1.13.171 ITA

...sbeng, a momenti cado dalla sedia...ma come kakkio si fa ad avere la tua rom? possibile installarla sul mio Alpine??? grazie mill eper l'aiuto, ti saluto,

toobalz
10th July 2006, 03:07 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

60 posts
More
Re: comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!?!?!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by toobalz

Ciao Michele Mix...tecnico del suono? io si, mi incuriosiva quel mix

No, I'm not a sound technician... it's only because when the first videogames had to record the top score, they just gave you three letters to be used and I did not liked to be confused with a "MIC"rophone, thus I modified my nicknake, and this nickname became famous later on for DJs and other related people...

Nothing related with sound in my case anyway...

Quote:

Cmq, la storia ke sto facendo girare sul mio Alpine questa rom:
e mio stavo sbattendo in giro per trovare la ExtROM: 1.11.171 WWE....ora apro qui per caso e mi accorgo che tu hai:
...sbeng, a momenti cado dalla sedia...ma come kakkio si fa ad avere la tua rom? possibile installarla sul mio Alpine??? grazie mill eper l'aiuto, ti saluto,

First of all, being an English Forum, English language is much more appreciated by other users, instead of Italian, even if it would be faster for us both (next time, use Private Mail, the PM button you see next to people's messages).

Beside this then, you are speaking of an Alpine, while the reported ROMs do relate to a Universal...

There is no connections between the two world (yes, worlds...). ROM and version numberings have nothing to do each other, so I think it's completely unuseful to compare them to understand which is the latest one...

I think you should look at the same model (or make) to compare versions, and do not "MIX" them... ;)

Ciao
11th July 2006, 01:33 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Quote:

First of all, being an English Forum, English language is much more appreciated by other users, instead of Italian, even if it would be faster for us both (next time, use Private Mail, the PM button you see next to people's messages).

yes, you're right, plz eo xcuse me

Quote:

Beside this then, you are speaking of an Alpine, while the reported ROMs do relate to a Universal...

ok, yoou're right, tnx for the explanation, hope so beside me find usefull this message.

Grazie ancora e ciao [/quote]
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread