Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,424 Members 36,137 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AT&T Visual Voicemail APK

Tip us?

martinezma99
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 111
Default AT&T Visual Voicemail APK

Can anyone provide the AT&T Visual Voicemail Apk?

I have the developer edition and it says device not compatible with my device at the Play Store. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinezma99 View Post

I have the developer edition and it says device not compatible with my device at the Play Store. Thanks.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/att-htc-one-m8
might be better asking here

martinezma99
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 111
Ok. Thanks. Is this area for the international version? With a Dev edition, am I better off in the AT&T forums? (using US AT&T carrier)

cc999
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Default VVM

Quote:
Ok. Thanks. Is this area for the international version? With a Dev edition, am I better off in the AT&T forums? (using US AT&T carrier)

I have the same problem.

CC

wafford
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Question All I could find on the subject

Recent HTC phones include a special version of AT&T Visual voicemail. As a result it's no long possible to download and install the standard vvm app from the play store. I've installed ARHD and would like to figure out how to get AT&T visual voicemail on this particular rom.

I've tried extracting the visual voicemail apk from my stock nandroid, but can't get it to work. I've installed it but the app doesn't appear with my other apps.

I can't post a link, but here's a copy paste of what I found on the at&t site regarding the m8 and visual voicemail.

Visual Voicemail for HTC Android smartphones

Starting in March 2014, all new 4G LTE HTC Android smartphone models will include a new, built-in Visual Voicemail application. The HTC One (M8) is the first Android smartphone to introduce the new HTC Visual Voicemail app.
Important Note

If you have an earlier model HTC Android smartphone and use the AT&T Visual Voicemail downloadable app for Android, your experience won't change. Follow the link above to view a list of supported smartphones.

Key features and benefits of the new HTC Visual Voicemail app for Android smartphones include:

New Message Counter displayed on the Visual Voicemail app icon, so you can quickly check if you have new messages from your smartphone app tray.
Text Transcription you can turn on and off from within the app, so you can read your voicemail messages discreetly on your smartphone.
Visual Voicemail icon button built into the app tray and dialer for quick access to your Visual Voicemail message inbox.

With Visual Voicemail on your HTC Android smartphone, you can:

View a list of your voicemail messages directly on your smartphone and play them in any order you choose, so you can get to your most important messages first.
Save messages to your smartphone's memory or memory card, so you can keep your important messages for as long as you want.
Reply to messages by returning the call or sending a text message.
Change your voicemail password and manage greetings directly on your smartphone.

Requirements to use Visual Voicemail

In order to use the Visual Voicemail app on your 4G LTE HTC Android smartphone:

Your smartphone data plan must include Visual Voicemail.
Your smartphone needs a cellular data connection. You can't set up or manage your Visual Voicemail over a Wi-Fi-only connection on your smartphone.
The Following User Says Thank You to wafford For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bgmikejr
Old
Thanks Meter 41

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Here you go http://goo.gl/hJbrGc
Current Devices: Samsung Galaxy S5 (TMO), LG Nexus 5 16GB, Moto X (GSM Unlocked).

Previous Devices: Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (TMO), Samsung Galaxy S4 (TMO), Oppo Find 5, LG Optimus G Pro (AT&T), LG Nexus 4 16GB, HTC One (TMO), Nokia Lumia 521 (TMO), gooPhone i5, Google S4, Blu Life Play L100a, Blackberry Z10 (Unlocked), Moto X (Dev Edition), Galaxy Note 3 (TMO), LG Nexus 5 32GB, HTC One M8 (Dev Edition), LG G3 (TMO), OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bgmikejr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cushcalc
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Default Latest version as of 2014-07-24

Here is the latest version, 2.8.2.21
Attached Files
File Type: apk Visual Voicemail.2.8.2.21.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1,019.1 KB, 514 views)

HTC One TrickDroid 8.0 || Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-i717 || Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 LB1 || Google Nexus 7 || ZTE Z990 || Backup: $20 Motorola c168i || HTC 3125, 8125, 8525, 8925, Fuse, Tilt 2 w/Android, Inspire 4G. Samsung Blackjack II. i-Mate Ultimate 8502. LG Expo. iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4S. Motorola Atrix 2. Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray. Samsung Galaxy S 3 & 4 || PDA History: Atari Portfolio, Psion 3, Psion Revo, Casio A21S, Dell Axim X51v, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cushcalc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chuckie59
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cushcalc View Post
Here is the latest version, 2.8.2.21
Thanks, I really needed this apk.
PHONE: NEXUS 5
ROM: ROOTED STOCK
NEXUS 7 2013 STOCK
MOTOROLA XOOM 3G/WIFI- STOCK