Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,303 Members 53,066 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Half bricked One Mini-Please for quick help

Tip us?

vegaz
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Service Half bricked One Mini-Please for quick help

Hello, the phone is CID O2__102, o2 DE, came with android 4.4.2 rom version 3.10.206.6 HBOOT 2.22.000 and S-ON.Now i have **tampered** **UNLOCKED** with TWRP v2.6.3.0 and wiped memory.Cannot boot to android.I want to put back the same ROM or to do S-OFF to put another ROM with greek lang.All day I search for this ROM but can't find.Try Fuu_upgrade but gave me error.What can I do now.

theodorius123
Old
Thanks Meter 73
sounds like your phone is not bricked, itīs just empty! when you wipe everything of course you can not boot.

vegaz
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Yes, but how to unlock CID to flash another ROM

theodorius123
Old
Thanks Meter 73
you dont need to change your CID to flash another ROM, you only need this if you want to go S-OFF

vegaz
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
OK, then how to S-OFF from this position?

theodorius123
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaz View Post
OK, then how to S-OFF from this position?
just search the different thread in the One-Mni section, you'll find a description.

BUT: Why do you want to go S-OFF?

vegaz
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by theodorius123 View Post
just search the different thread in the One-Mni section, you'll find a description.

BUT: Why do you want to go S-OFF?
If you know something tell me, your answer not helping me.I search all day and found nothing.How to flash not correct ROM to this phone from this position? I want to flash GREEK

RuffBuster
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaz View Post
If you know something tell me, your answer not helping me.I search all day and found nothing.How to flash not correct ROM to this phone from this position? I want to flash GREEK
There are no Greek specific ROM's or RUUs. Try one of the stock ROMs on here. The stock ROMs come with Greek language packs. Forget about S-OFF and super CID your making more trouble for your self.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

vegaz
Old
(Last edited by vegaz; 10th April 2014 at 08:23 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffBuster View Post
There are no Greek specific ROM's or RUUs. Try one of the stock ROMs on here. The stock ROMs come with Greek language packs. Forget about S-OFF and super CID your making more trouble for your self.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
Ok, I trying to use sideload this ROM "Jmz_M4_StockRooted_KK_Odex_WWE_3.10.631.5.zip " finishing, rebooting again in bootloader.
Then fastboot boot.img...rebooting in white screen HTC and freeze, I waited 5 minutes.TWRP again show me no OS

vegaz
Old
(Last edited by vegaz; 8th April 2014 at 04:54 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Friends I do OEM LOCK.Now is relocked just search for compitable RUU up from 3.10.206.6 PLEASE give me what you have, I will appreciate it.THANKS

P.S. I just fix OneX with the same problem, just relock and flash with RUU